LMT01EVM Part Information
- 2-Pin Package Offering TO-92/LPG (3.1 mm u00d7 4
- Communication Frequency: 88 kHz
- Continuous Conversion Plus Data-Transmission Period: 100 ms
- Conversion Current: 34 u00b5A
- Floating 2 V to 5.5 V (VPu2013VN) Supply Operation with Integrated EMI Immunity
- High Accuracy Over u201350u00b0C to 150u00b0C Wide Temperature Range u2013 u201320u00b0C to 90u00b0C: u00b10.5u00b0C (max) u2013 90u00b0C to 150u00b0C: u00b10.62u00b0C (max) u2013 u201350u00b0C to u201320u00b0C: u00b10.7u00b0C (max)
- Number of Output Pulses is Proportional to Temperature with 0.0625u00b0C Resolution
- Precision Digital Temperature Measurement Simplified in a 2-Pin Package
- Single-wire Pulse Count Digital Output Easily Read with Processor Timer Input
|Kit Application Type||Sensing - Temperature|
|Silicon Manufacturer||Texas Instruments|
|Silicon Core Number||MSP430F5528 LMT01|
|Application Sub Type||Temperature Sensor|
|Kit Contents||Eval Board MSP430F5528 & LMT01 Male to Female USB Cable|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|Features||25MHz CPU Digital Temp Sensor w/ Pulse Count 0.5°C Accuracy USB Stick Form Factor USB Power GUI|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- EVAL BOARD, LMT01 DIGITAL TEMP SENSOR; Kit Application Type:Sensing - Temperature; Silicon Manufacturer:Texas Instruments; Silicon Core Number:MSP430F5528, LMT01; Application Sub Type:Temperature Sensor; Kit Contents:Eval Board RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- LMT01 Evaluation Module | Texas Instruments
In the world of temperature sensors, size is not king. Texas Instruments LMT01 is able to cut itself down to but to pins.
In principle, the LMT01 is based on the concept of the current loop-if you have never heard of this concept before, refer to classics such as industrial control electronics by Jacob. Texas Instruments does, however, spruce the part up by guaranteeing a maximum accuracy of but 0.5°C. In addition to that, the component also has extremely fine resolution.
When performing the old comparison of LMT01 versus DS18B20, keep in mind that the OneWire bus allows you to connect more than one temperature sensor to one pin. When using the Ti part, this - obviously - is not possible. However, Texas Instruments supports developers with an LMT01 evaluation board also known under the part number LMT01EVM.