LMK00105SQE/NOPB Part Information
The LMK00105 is a high-performance, low-noise LVCMOS fanout buffer which can distribute five ultralow jitter clocks from a differential, single-ended, or crystal input. The LMK00105 supports synchronous output enable for glitch-free operation. The ultra lowskew, low-jitter, and high PSRR make this buffer ideally suited for various networking, telecom, server and storage area networking, RRU LO reference distribution, medical and test equipment applications. The core voltage can be set to 2.5 or 3.3 V, while the output voltage can be set to 1.5, 1.8, 2.5 or 3.3 V. The LMK00105 can be easily configured through pin programming.
- 24-Pin WQFN Package (4.0 mm u00d7 4.0 mm u00d7
- 5 LVCMOS Outputs, DC to 200 MHz
- Additive Phase Jitter u2013 30 fs at 156.25 MHz (12 kHz to 20 MHz)
- Adjustable Output Power Supply u2013 1.5 V, 1.8 V, 2.5 V, and 3.3 V for Each Bank
- Crystal Oscillator Interface u2013 Crystal Input Frequency: 10 to 40 MHz
- Low Propagation Delay
- Operates With 3.3 or 2.5-V Core Supply Voltage
- Output Skew: 6 ps
- Universal Input u2013 LVPECL u2013 LVDS u2013 HCSL u2013 SSTL u2013 LVCMOS and LVTTL
|Clock IC Type||Universal Buffer Level Translator|
|No. of Outputs||5Outputs|
|Supply Voltage Min||2.375V|
|Supply Voltage Max||3.45V|
|Clock IC Case Style||WQFN|
|No. of Pins||24Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||85°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- CLOCK BUFFER/TRANSLATOR, 200MHZ, WQFN-24; Clock IC Type:Universal Buffer, Level Translator; Frequency:200MHz; No. of Outputs:5Outputs; Supply Voltage Min:2.375V; Supply Voltage Max:3.45V; Clock IC Case Style:WQFN; No. of Pins:24Pins;RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- Ultra-low jitter LVCMOS fanout buffer/level translator with universal input and 5 outputs | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a LMK00105SQE/NOPB?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for LMK00105SQE/NOPB are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the LMK00105SQE/NOPB image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for LMK00105SQE/NOPB in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view LMK00105SQE/NOPB price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does LMK00105SQE/NOPB fall under?
The LMK00105SQE/NOPB is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Clock Timing & Frequency Management > Clock Synthesizers & Generators.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to LMK00105SQE/NOPB when available in the Clock Synthesizers & Generators range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the LMK00105SQE/NOPB you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the LMK00105SQE/NOPB RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for LMK00105SQE/NOPB have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for LMK00105SQE/NOPB.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for LMK00105SQE/NOPB often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of LMK00105SQE/NOPB?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for LMK00105SQE/NOPB from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.