LMH5401IRMST Part Information
The LMH5401 is a very high-performance, differential amplifier optimized for radio frequency (RF), intermediate frequency (IF), or high-speed, dccoupled, time-domain applications. The device is ideal for dc- or ac-coupled applications that may require a single-ended-to-differential (SE-DE) conversion when driving an analog-to-digital converter (ADC). The LMH5401 generates very low levels of second- and third-order distortion when operating in SE-DE or differential-to-differential (DEDE) mode. The amplifier is optimized for use in both SE-DE and DE-DE systems. The device has unprecedented usable bandwidth from dc to 2 GHz. The LMH5401 can be used for SE-DE conversions in the signal chain without external baluns in a wide range of applications such as test and measurement, broadband communications, and high-speed data acquisition. A common-mode reference input pin is provided to align the amplifier output common-mode with the ADC input requirements. Power supplies between 3.3 V and 5.0 V can be selected and dual-supply operation is supported when required by the application. A power-down feature is also available for power savings. This level of performance is achieved at a very low power level of 275 mW when a 5.0-V supply is used. The device is fabricated in Texas Instruments' advanced complementary BiCMOS process and is available in a space-saving, UQFN-14 package for higher performance.
- Excellent Linearity Performance: DC to 2 GHz, G = 12 dB
- Gain Bandwidth Product (GBP): 8 GHz
- Input Current Noise: 3.5 pA/u221aHz
- Input Voltage Noise: 1.25 nV/u221aHz
- Low HD2, HD3 Distortion (1 VPP, 200 u03a9, DE-DE, G = 12 dB): u2013 100 MHz: HD2 at u2013104 dBc, HD3 at u201396 dBc u2013 200 MHz: HD2 at u201395 dBc, HD3 at u201392 dBc u2013 500 MHz: HD2 at u201380 dBc, HD3 at u201377 dBc u2013 1 GHz: HD2 at u201364 dBc, HD3 at u201358 dBc
- Low IMD2, IMD3 Distortion (2 VPP, 200 u03a9, DE-DE, G = 12 dB): u2013 200 MHz: IMD2 at u201396 dBc, IMD3 at u201395 dBc u2013 500 MHz: IMD2 at u201380 dBc, IMD3 at u201383 dBc u2013 1 GHz: IMD2 at u201370 dBc, IMD3 at u201363 dBc
- Power Consumption: 55 mA
- Power-Down Feature
- Slew Rate: 17,500 V/u00b5s
- Supports Single- and Dual-Supply Operation
|No. of Amplifiers||1Amplifiers|
|Input Offset Voltage||-|
|Gain dB Max||-|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||85°C|
|Amplifier Case Style||UQFN|
|No. of Pins||14Pins|
|Supply Voltage Range||3.15V to 5.25V|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 2 - 1 year|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- DIFF AMP, 6.2GHZ, 17.5KV/US, UQFN-14; No. of Amplifiers:1Amplifiers; Input Offset Voltage:-; Gain dB Max:-; Bandwidth:6.2GHz; Operating Temperature Min:-40�C; Operating Temperature Max:85�C; Amplifier Case Style:UQFN; No. of RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- 8-GHz Ultra wideband fully differential amplifier | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a LMH5401IRMST?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for LMH5401IRMST are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the LMH5401IRMST image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for LMH5401IRMST in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view LMH5401IRMST price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does LMH5401IRMST fall under?
The LMH5401IRMST is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Amplifiers & Comparators > Differential Amplifiers.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to LMH5401IRMST when available in the Differential Amplifiers range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the LMH5401IRMST you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the LMH5401IRMST RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for LMH5401IRMST have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for LMH5401IRMST.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for LMH5401IRMST often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of LMH5401IRMST?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for LMH5401IRMST from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.