LM5060MM/NOPB Part Information
The LM5060 high-side protection controller provides intelligent control of a high-side N-channel MOSFET during normal on/off transitions and fault conditions. In-rush current is controlled by the nearly constant rise time of the output voltage. A POWER GOOD output indicates when the output voltage reaches the input voltage and the MOSFET is fully on. Input UVLO (with hysteresis) is provided as well as programmable input OVP. An enable input provides remote on or off control. The programmable UVLO input can be used as second enable input for safety redundancy. A single capacitor programs the initial start-up VGS fault detection delay time, the transition VDS fault detection delay time, and the continuous over-current VDS fault detection delay time. When a detected fault condition persists longer than the allowed fault delay time, the MOSFET is latched off until either the enable input or the UVLO input is toggled low and then high.
- 10-Lead VSSOP
- Active Low Open Drain POWER GOOD (nPGD) Output
- Adjustable Input Overvoltage Protection (OVP)
- Adjustable Undervoltage Lockout (UVLO) with Hysteresis
- Available in Automotive Grade / AEC Q-100
- Charge Pump Gate Driver for External N-Channel MOSFET
- Controlled Output Rise Time for Safe Connection of Capacitive Loads
- Immediate Restart After Overvoltage Shutdown
- Less than 15-u00b5A Quiescent Current in Disabled Mode
- MOSFET Latched off After Load Fault is Detected
- Programmable Fault Detection Delay Time
- UVLO Serves as Second Enable Input for Systems Requiring Safety Redundancy
- Wide Operating Input Voltage Range: 5.5 V to 65 V
|Controller Applications||Automotive Body Electronics Industrial Power Distribution and Control|
|Supply Voltage Min||5.5V|
|Supply Voltage Max||65V|
|Controller IC Case Style||VSSOP|
|No. of Pins||10Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||125°C|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- High-Side Protection Controller VSOP10 | RS Components
- HOT SWAP CONTROLLER, 5.5V-65V, VSSOP-10; Controller Applications:Automotive Body Electronics, Industrial Power Distribution and Control; Input Voltage:-; Supply Voltage Min:5.5V; Supply Voltage Max:65V; Controller IC Case RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- IC: power switch; high-side; Channels: 1; N-Channel; SMD; VSSOP10 | Transfer Multisort Elektronik
- 5.5-V to 65-V high side protection controller | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a LM5060MM/NOPB?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for LM5060MM/NOPB are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the LM5060MM/NOPB image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for LM5060MM/NOPB in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view LM5060MM/NOPB price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does LM5060MM/NOPB fall under?
The LM5060MM/NOPB is listed under Electronic & Electrical Components > Semiconductors - ICs > Power Management.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to LM5060MM/NOPB when available in the Power Management range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the LM5060MM/NOPB you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the LM5060MM/NOPB RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for LM5060MM/NOPB have stock available?
Authorised distributors including RS Components, Newark Electronics, Transfer Multisort Elektronik and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for LM5060MM/NOPB.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for LM5060MM/NOPB often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of LM5060MM/NOPB?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for LM5060MM/NOPB from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.