LM4120AIM5-3.3/NOPB Part Information
- (For Extended Temperature Range, u221240u00b0C to
- Enable Pin
- Fixed Output Voltages: 1.8, 2.048, 2.5, 3, 3.3, 4.096, and 5 V
- High Output Voltage Accuracy: 0.2%
- Industrial Temperature Range: u221240u00b0C to 85u00b0C
- Low Dropout Voltage: 120 mV Typical at 1 mA
- Low Temperature Coefficient: 50 ppm/u00b0C
- Small SOT23-5 Package
- Source and Sink Current Output: u00b15 mA
- Supply Current: 160 u03bcA Typical
|Voltage Reference Type||Series - Fixed|
|Product Range||LM4120 Series|
|Temperature Coefficient||± 14ppm/°C|
|Voltage Reference Case Style||SOT-23|
|No. of Pins||5Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||85°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|Input Voltage||4.3V to 12V|
|Input Voltage Max||12V|
|Input Voltage Min||4.3V|
|Junction Temperature Tj Max||85°C|
|Junction Temperature Tj Min||-40°C|
|Logic Function Number||4120|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40°C to +85°C|
|Power Dissipation Max||350mW|
|Reference Volt Tolerance ±%||0.2%|
|Temperature Coeff. +||50ppm/°C|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- VOLTAGE REF, SERIES, 3.3V, SOT-23-5; Voltage Reference Type:Series - Fixed; Product Range:-; Reference Voltage:3.3V; Initial Accuracy:0.2%; Temperature Coefficient:± 14ppm/°C; Voltage Reference Case Style:SOT-23; No. of Pins:5Pins; RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- 1.2-V & adjustable, 0.2% 50-ppm/°C drift precision series voltage reference with enable pin | Texas Instruments
- Voltage Reference [Texas Instruments] LM4120AIM5-3.3/NOPB Voltage Reference | Distrelec
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a LM4120AIM5-3.3/NOPB?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for LM4120AIM5-3.3/NOPB are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the LM4120AIM5-3.3/NOPB image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for LM4120AIM5-3.3/NOPB in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view LM4120AIM5-3.3/NOPB price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does LM4120AIM5-3.3/NOPB fall under?
The LM4120AIM5-3.3/NOPB is listed under Electronic & Electrical Components > Semiconductors - ICs > Power Management.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to LM4120AIM5-3.3/NOPB when available in the Power Management range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the LM4120AIM5-3.3/NOPB you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the LM4120AIM5-3.3/NOPB RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for LM4120AIM5-3.3/NOPB have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics, Texas Instruments and Distrelec have stock available or on a lead time for LM4120AIM5-3.3/NOPB.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for LM4120AIM5-3.3/NOPB often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of LM4120AIM5-3.3/NOPB?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for LM4120AIM5-3.3/NOPB from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.