LM4041DIM3-1.2/NOPB Part Information
- Available in Standard, AEC Q-100 Grade 1 (Extended Temperature Range), and Grade 3 (Industrial Temperature Range) Qualified Versions (SOT-23 Only)
- Extended Temperature Range (LM4041C/D/E-N, LM4041-N-Q1C/Q1D/Q1E) of u221240u00b0C to +125u00b0C
- Industrial Temperature Range (LM4041A/B-N, LM4041-N-Q1A/Q1B) of u221240u00b0C to +85u00b0C
- Low Output Noise (10 Hz to 10kHz) = 20 u03bcVrms
- Low Temperature Coefficient of 100 ppm/u00b0C
- No Output Capacitor Required
- Output Voltage Tolerance (A grade, 25u00b0C) = u00b10.1%(Maximum)
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Reverse Breakdown Voltage Options of 1.225 V and Adjustable
- SEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results: u2013 Device Temperature Grade 1: u201340u00b0C to +125u00b0C Ambient Temperature Range u2013 Device Temperature Grade 3: u201340u00b0C to +85u00b0C Ambient Temperature Range (For SOT-23 Only)
- Small Packages: SOT-23, TO-92, and SC70
- Tolerates Capacitive Loads
- Wide Operating Current Range of 60 u03bcA to 12 mA
|Voltage Reference Type||Shunt - Fixed|
|Product Range||LM4041 Series|
|Temperature Coefficient||± 20ppm/°C|
|Voltage Reference Case Style||SOT-23|
|No. of Pins||3Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||85°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||AEC-Q100|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|Junction Temperature Tj Max||85°C|
|Junction Temperature Tj Min||-40°C|
|Logic Function Number||4041|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40°C to +85°C|
|Power Dissipation Max||306mW|
|Reference Volt Tolerance ±%||1%|
|Reference Voltage Tolerance||12mV|
|Temperature Coeff. +||150ppm/°C|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- VOLTAGE REF, SHUNT, 1.225V, SOT-23-3; Voltage Reference Type:Shunt - Fixed; Product Range:LM4041 Series; Reference Voltage:1.225V; Initial Accuracy:1%; Temperature Coefficient:± 20ppm/°C; Voltage Reference Case Style:SOT-23 RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- Fixed & adjustable, 45-µA, precision micropower shunt voltage reference | Texas Instruments
- Voltage Reference [Texas Instruments] LM4041DIM3-1.2/NOPB Voltage Reference | Distrelec
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a LM4041DIM3-1.2/NOPB?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for LM4041DIM3-1.2/NOPB are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the LM4041DIM3-1.2/NOPB image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for LM4041DIM3-1.2/NOPB in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view LM4041DIM3-1.2/NOPB price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does LM4041DIM3-1.2/NOPB fall under?
The LM4041DIM3-1.2/NOPB is listed under Electronic & Electrical Components > Semiconductors - ICs > Power Management.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to LM4041DIM3-1.2/NOPB when available in the Power Management range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the LM4041DIM3-1.2/NOPB you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the LM4041DIM3-1.2/NOPB RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for LM4041DIM3-1.2/NOPB have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics, Texas Instruments and Distrelec have stock available or on a lead time for LM4041DIM3-1.2/NOPB.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for LM4041DIM3-1.2/NOPB often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of LM4041DIM3-1.2/NOPB?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for LM4041DIM3-1.2/NOPB from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.