LM393DRG4 Part Information
These devices consist of two independent voltage comparators that are designed to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from dual supplies also is possible as long as the difference between the two supplies is 2 V to 36 V, and VCC is at least 1.5 V more positive than the input common-mode voltage. Current drain is independent of the supply voltage. The outputs can be connected to other open-collector outputs to achieve wired-AND relationships. The LM193 device is characterized for operation from −55°C to 125°C. The LM293 and LM293A devices are characterized for operation from −25°C to 85°C. The LM393 and LM393A devices are characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C. The LM2903 device is characterized for operation from −40°C to 125°C.
- Common-Mode Input Voltage Range Includes Ground
- Differential Input Voltage Range Equal to Maximum-Rated Supply Voltage: u00b136 V
- Low Input Bias Current: 25 nA (Typical)
- Low Input Offset Current: 3 nA (Typical) (LM139)
- Low Input Offset Voltage: 2 mV (Typical)
- Low Output Saturation Voltage
- Low Supply-Current Drain Independent of Supply Voltage: 0.4 mA (Typical) Per Comparator
- On Products Compliant to MIL-PRF-38535,
- Output Compatible With TTL, MOS, and CMOS
- Single-Supply or Dual Supplies
- Wide Range of Supply Voltage u2013 Maximum Rating: 2 V to 36 V u2013 Tested to 30 V: Non-V Devices u2013 Tested to 32 V: V-Suffix Devices
|No. of Comparators||2 Comparators, 2|
|Supply Voltage Range||2V to 30V ± 1V to ± 15V|
|Comparator Case Style||SOIC|
|No. of Pins||8Pins|
|IC Output Type||Open Collector|
|Operating Temperature Min||0°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||70°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- COMPARATOR, CMOS/TTL, 1.3US, SOIC-8; Comparator Type:Differential; No. of Comparators:2 Comparators; Response Time:300ns; Supply Voltage Range:2V to 30V, � 1V to � 15V; Comparator Case Style:SOIC; No. of Pins:8Pins; IC Output RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- Dual differential comparator, commercial grade | Texas Instruments
- Comparator [Texas Instruments] LM393DRG4 Comparator | Distrelec
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a LM393DRG4?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for LM393DRG4 are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the LM393DRG4 image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for LM393DRG4 in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view LM393DRG4 price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does LM393DRG4 fall under?
The LM393DRG4 is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Amplifiers & Comparators > Comparators.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to LM393DRG4 when available in the Comparators range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the LM393DRG4 you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the LM393DRG4 RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for LM393DRG4 have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics, Texas Instruments and Distrelec have stock available or on a lead time for LM393DRG4.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for LM393DRG4 often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of LM393DRG4?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for LM393DRG4 from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.