LM386N-1/NOPB Part Information
The LM386M-1 and LM386MX-1 are power amplifiers designed for use in low voltage consumer applications. The gain is internally set to 20 to keep external part count low, but the addition of an external resistor and capacitor between pins 1 and 8 will increase the gain to any value from 20 to 200. The inputs are ground referenced while the output automatically biases to one-half the supply voltage. The quiescent power drain is only 24 mW when operating from a 6-V supply, making the LM386M-1 and LM386MX-1 ideal for battery operation.
- Available in 8-Pin MSOP Package
- Battery Operation
- Ground-Referenced Input
- Low Distortion: 0.2% (AV = 20, VS = 6 V, RL = 8 u03a9, PO = 125 mW, f = 1 kHz)
- Low Quiescent Current Drain: 4 mA
- Minimum External Parts
- Self-Centering Output Quiescent Voltage
- Voltage Gains from 20 to 200
- Wide Supply Voltage Range: 4 Vu201312 V or 5 Vu201318 V
|No. of Channels||1 Channel, 1Channels|
|Supply Voltage Range||4V to 12V|
|Amplifier Case Style||DIP|
|No. of Pins||8Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||0°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||70°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- AUDIO POWER AMPLIFIER, CLASS AB, 325mW DIP-8; Amplifier Class:AB; No. of Channels:1 Channel; Output Power:325mW; Supply Voltage Range:4V to 12V; Amplifier Case Style:DIP; No. of Pins:8Pins; Load Impedance:8ohm; Product Range:- RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- Audio amplifier; Pout: 325mW; 4÷12VDC; 1; Amp.class: AB; DIP8; 4Ω | Transfer Multisort Elektronik
- Audio-Amp 4-12V 0,325W DIP8 | Schukat Electronic
- 700-mW, mono, 5- to 18-V, analog input Class-AB audio amplifier | Texas Instruments
- Audio/Video IC [Texas Instruments] LM386N-1/NOPB Audio/Video IC | Distrelec
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a LM386N-1/NOPB?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for LM386N-1/NOPB are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the LM386N-1/NOPB image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for LM386N-1/NOPB in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view LM386N-1/NOPB price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does LM386N-1/NOPB fall under?
The LM386N-1/NOPB is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Amplifiers & Comparators > Audio Amplifiers.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to LM386N-1/NOPB when available in the Audio Amplifiers range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the LM386N-1/NOPB you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the LM386N-1/NOPB RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for LM386N-1/NOPB have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics, Transfer Multisort Elektronik, Schukat Electronic, Texas Instruments and Distrelec have stock available or on a lead time for LM386N-1/NOPB.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for LM386N-1/NOPB often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of LM386N-1/NOPB?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for LM386N-1/NOPB from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.