LM3671MF-3.3/NOPB Part Information
- 0.01-u00b5A Typical Shutdown Current
- 16-u00b5A Typical Quiescent Current
- 2-MHz PWM Fixed Switching Frequency (Typical)
- 600-mA Maximum Load Capability
- AEC Q100-Qualified With the Following Results u2013 Device Temperature Grade 1: u201340u00b0C to +125u00b0C Ambient Operating Temperature Range
- Automatic PFM-PWM Mode Switching
- Available in Fixed Output Voltages and Adjustable
- Current Overload and Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Internal Soft Start
- Internal Synchronous Rectification for High Efficiency
- LM3671-Q1 is Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Only Three Tiny Surface-Mount External Components Required (One Inductor, Two Ceramic Capacitors)
- Operates from a Single Li-Ion Cell Battery
|Topology||Buck (Step Down)|
|Input Voltage Min||2.7V|
|Input Voltage Max||5.5V|
|DC / DC Converter IC Case||SOT-23|
|No. of Pins||5Pins|
|Output Voltage Nom.||3.3V|
|Operating Temperature Max||85°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|Adjustable Output Voltage Min||1.1V|
|No. of Outputs||1Outputs|
|Operating Temperature Min||-30°C|
|Operating Temperature Range||-30°C to +85°C|
|Primary Input Voltage||3.6V|
|Supply Voltage Max||5.5V|
|Supply Voltage Min||2.7V|
|Switch Output Current Isw Max||1.15A|
|Termination Type||Surface Mount Device|
|Voltage Regulator Type||Step Down (Buck)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- IC, STEP-DOWN DC/DC CONVERTER, 5-SOT-23; Topology:Buck (Step Down); Input Voltage Min:2.7V; Input Voltage Max:5.5V; DC / DC Converter IC Case:SOT-23; No. of Pins:5Pins; Output Current:600mA; Output Voltage Nom.:3.3V; Switching RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- IC: PMIC; DC/DC converter; Uin: 2.7÷5.5V; Uout: 3.3V; SOT23-5; buck | Transfer Multisort Elektronik
- 2MHz, 600mA Step-Down DC-DC Converter | Texas Instruments
- DC/DC Converter [Texas Instruments] LM3671MF-3.3/NOPB DC/DC Converter | Distrelec
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a LM3671MF-3.3/NOPB?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for LM3671MF-3.3/NOPB are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the LM3671MF-3.3/NOPB image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for LM3671MF-3.3/NOPB in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view LM3671MF-3.3/NOPB price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does LM3671MF-3.3/NOPB fall under?
The LM3671MF-3.3/NOPB is listed under Electronic & Electrical Components > Semiconductors - ICs > Power Management.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to LM3671MF-3.3/NOPB when available in the Power Management range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the LM3671MF-3.3/NOPB you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the LM3671MF-3.3/NOPB RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for LM3671MF-3.3/NOPB have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics, Transfer Multisort Elektronik, Texas Instruments and Distrelec have stock available or on a lead time for LM3671MF-3.3/NOPB.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for LM3671MF-3.3/NOPB often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of LM3671MF-3.3/NOPB?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for LM3671MF-3.3/NOPB from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.