LM3410XMF/NOPB Part Information
- 170-mu03a9 NMOS Switch
- 190-mV Internal Voltage Reference
- 2.8-A (Typical) Switch Current Limit
- AEC-Q100 Test Guidance With the Following: u2013 Device Temperature Grade 1: u201340u00b0C to 125u00b0C Ambient Operating Temperature Range u2013 Device HBM ESD Classification Level 2 u2013 Device CDM ESD Classification Level C6
- Current-Mode, PWM Operation
- High Switching Frequency u2013 525 KHz (LM3410Y) u2013 1.6 MHz (LM3410X)
- Input Voltage From 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- Internal Soft Start
- Output Voltage From 3 V to 24 V
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Space-Saving SOT-23 and WSON Packages
- Thermal Shutdown
|Device Topology||Boost Constant Current SEPIC|
|Input Voltage Min||2.7V|
|Input Voltage Max||5.5V|
|Output Voltage Max||24V|
|Output Current Max||2.8A|
|No. of Outputs||1Outputs|
|Driver Case Style||SOT-23|
|No. of Pins||5Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||125°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||AEC-Q100|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|Dimming Control Type||PWM|
|Input Voltage||2.7V to 5.5V|
|LED Display Type||Discrete LED|
|LED Driver Application||Backlighting LED Flash Driver|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40°C to +125°C|
|Supply Voltage Max||5.5V|
|Supply Voltage Min||2.7V|
|Termination Type||Surface Mount Device|
|Topology||Boost (Step Up)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- OLED/LED DRIVER, SOT23-5, POWERWISE; Device Topology:Boost, Constant Current, SEPIC; Input Voltage Min:2.7V; Input Voltage Max:5.5V; Output Voltage Max:24V; Output Current Max:2.8A; Switching Frequency:1.6MHz; No. of RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- 525kHz/1.6MHz, constant current boost and SEPIC LED driver with internal compensation | Texas Instruments
- LED Driver IC [Texas Instruments] LM3410XMF/NOPB LED Driver IC | Distrelec
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a LM3410XMF/NOPB?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for LM3410XMF/NOPB are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the LM3410XMF/NOPB image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for LM3410XMF/NOPB in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view LM3410XMF/NOPB price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does LM3410XMF/NOPB fall under?
The LM3410XMF/NOPB is listed under Electronic & Electrical Components > Semiconductors - ICs > Driver & Interface ICs.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to LM3410XMF/NOPB when available in the Driver & Interface ICs range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the LM3410XMF/NOPB you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the LM3410XMF/NOPB RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for LM3410XMF/NOPB have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics, Texas Instruments and Distrelec have stock available or on a lead time for LM3410XMF/NOPB.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for LM3410XMF/NOPB often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of LM3410XMF/NOPB?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for LM3410XMF/NOPB from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.