LM317LCD Part Information
- For Higher Output Current Requirements,
- Input Regulation Typically 0.01% Per Input- Voltage Change
- Output Current Capability of 100 mA
- Output Regulation Typically 0.5%
- Output Voltage Range Adjustable 1.25 V to 32 V When Used With External Resistor Divider
- Ripple Rejection Typically 80 dB
|Fixed Output Voltage Nom.||-|
|Adjustable Output Voltage Min||1.2V|
|Adjustable Output Voltage Max||32V|
|Input Voltage Min||5V|
|Input Voltage Max||35V|
|Linear Regulator Case Style||SOIC|
|No. of Pins||8Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||0°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||125°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|No. of Outputs||1Outputs|
|Output Voltage Max||32V|
|Output Voltage Min||1.2V|
|Primary Input Voltage||38V|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- VOLTAGE REGULATOR, ADJ, 1.2-32V, SOIC-8; Fixed Output Voltage Nom.:-; Adjustable Output Voltage Min:1.2V; Adjustable Output Voltage Max:32V; Input Voltage Min:5V; Input Voltage Max:35V; Product Range:-; Output Current:100mA; Output RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- 100-mA, 35-V, adjustable linear voltage regulator | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a LM317LCD?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for LM317LCD are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the LM317LCD image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for LM317LCD in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view LM317LCD price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does LM317LCD fall under?
The LM317LCD is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Power Management ICs - PMIC > Voltage Regulators.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to LM317LCD when available in the Voltage Regulators range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the LM317LCD you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the LM317LCD RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for LM317LCD have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for LM317LCD.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for LM317LCD often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of LM317LCD?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for LM317LCD from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.