LM2936DTX-5.0/NOPB Part Information
The LM2936 ultra-low quiescent current regulator features low dropout voltage and low current in the standby mode. With less than 15-μA quiescent current at a 100-μA load, the LM2936 is ideally suited for automotive and other battery operated systems. The LM2936 retains all of the features that are common to low dropout regulators including a low dropout PNP pass device, short circuit protection, reverse battery protection, and thermal shutdown. The LM2936 has a 40-V maximum operating voltage limit, a −40°C to 125°C operating temperature range, and ±3% output voltage tolerance over the entire output current, input voltage, and temperature range. The LM2936 is available in a TO-92 through-hole package, as well as SOIC-8, VSSOP, SOT–223, and TO-252 surface mount packages.
- Dropout Voltage Typically 200 mV at IOUT = 50 mA
- Fixed 3-V, 3.3-V or 5-V with 50-mA Output
- Internal Short Circuit Current Limit
- Internal Thermal Shutdown Protection
- LM2936 Operating VIN range of 5.5 V to 40 V
- LM2936HV Operating VIN range of 5.5 V to 60 V
- Shutdown Pin Available with LM2936BM Package
- Ultra Low Quiescent Current (IQ u2264 15 u03bcA for IOUT = 100 u03bcA)
- u00b12% Initial Output Tolerance
- u00b13% Output Tolerance Over Line, Load, and Temperature
- u201324-V Input Voltage Protection
- u201350-V Input Transient Protection
|Input Voltage Min||5.5V|
|Input Voltage Max||60V|
|Fixed Output Voltage Nom.||5V|
|Adjustable Output Voltage Min||-|
|Adjustable Output Voltage Max||-|
|Dropout Voltage Vdo||200mV|
|LDO Regulator Case Style||TO-252|
|No. of Pins||3Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||125°C|
|Product Range||5V 50mA LDO Voltage Regulators|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- LDO, FIXED, 5V, 0.05A, TO-252-3; Output Type:Fixed; Input Voltage Min:5.5V; Input Voltage Max:60V; Fixed Output Voltage Nom.:5V; Adjustable Output Voltage Min:-; Adjustable Output Voltage Max:-; Output Current:50mA; Dropout Voltage RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- 50-mA, 60-V, low-IQ, low-dropout voltage regulator with reverse voltage protection | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a LM2936DTX-5.0/NOPB?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for LM2936DTX-5.0/NOPB are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the LM2936DTX-5.0/NOPB image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for LM2936DTX-5.0/NOPB in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view LM2936DTX-5.0/NOPB price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does LM2936DTX-5.0/NOPB fall under?
The LM2936DTX-5.0/NOPB is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Power Management ICs - PMIC > Voltage Regulators.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to LM2936DTX-5.0/NOPB when available in the Voltage Regulators range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the LM2936DTX-5.0/NOPB you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the LM2936DTX-5.0/NOPB RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for LM2936DTX-5.0/NOPB have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for LM2936DTX-5.0/NOPB.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for LM2936DTX-5.0/NOPB often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of LM2936DTX-5.0/NOPB?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for LM2936DTX-5.0/NOPB from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.