LM2904MX/NOPB Part Information
- Available in 8-Bump DSBGA Chip-Sized Package, (See AN-1112, SNVA009)
- Differential Input Voltage Range Equal to the Power Supply Voltage
- Input Common-Mode Voltage Range Includes Ground
- Internally Frequency Compensated for Unity Gain
- Large DC Voltage Gain: 100 dB
- Large Output Voltage Swing
- Low Input Offset Voltage: 2 mV
- Unique Characteristics: u2013 In the Linear Mode the Input Common-Mode Voltage Range Includes Ground and the Output Voltage Can Also Swing to Ground, even though Operated from Only a Single Power Supply Voltage. u2013 The Unity Gain Cross Frequency is Temperature Compensated. u2013 The Input Bias Current is also Temperature Compensated.
- Very Low Supply Current Drain (500 u03bcA)u2014Essentially Independent of Supply Voltage
- Wide Bandwidth (Unity Gain): 1 MHz (Temperature Compensated)
- Wide Power Supply Range: u2013 Single Supply: 3V to 32V u2013 Or Dual Supplies: u00b11.5V to u00b116V
|No. of Amplifiers||2 Amplifier, 2Amplifiers|
|Supply Voltage Range||± 1.5V to ± 16V|
|Amplifier Case Style||SOIC|
|No. of Pins||8Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||85°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|Op Amp Type||Low Power|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- OPAMP, 1MHZ, -40 TO 85DEG C ROHS COMPLIANT: YES | Newark Electronics
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a LM2904MX/NOPB?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for LM2904MX/NOPB are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the LM2904MX/NOPB image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for LM2904MX/NOPB in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view LM2904MX/NOPB price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does LM2904MX/NOPB fall under?
The LM2904MX/NOPB is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Amplifiers & Comparators > Operational Amplifiers - Op Amps.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to LM2904MX/NOPB when available in the Operational Amplifiers - Op Amps range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the LM2904MX/NOPB you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the LM2904MX/NOPB RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for LM2904MX/NOPB have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics have stock available or on a lead time for LM2904MX/NOPB.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for LM2904MX/NOPB often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of LM2904MX/NOPB?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for LM2904MX/NOPB from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.