LM2675N-5.0/NOPB Part Information
The LM2675 series of regulators are monolithic integrated DC-DC converter circuits built with a LMDMOS process. These regulators provide all the active functions for a step-down (buck) switching regulator, capable of driving a 1-A load current with excellent line and load regulation. These devices are available in fixed output voltages of 3.3 V, 5 V, 12 V, and an adjustable output version. Requiring a minimum number of external components, these regulators are simple to use and include patented internal frequency compensation and a fixed frequency oscillator. The LM2675 series operates at a switching frequency of 260 kHz, thus allowing smaller-sized filter components than what would be needed with lower frequency switching regulators. Because of its very high efficiency (>90%), the copper traces on the printed-circuit board are the only heat sinking needed.
- 260-kHz Fixed Frequency Internal Oscillator
- 3.3-V, 5-V, 12-V, and Adjustable Output Versions
- Adjustable Version Output Voltage Range: 1.21 V to 37 V
- Available in 8-Pin SOIC, PDIP, and 16-Pin WSON Package
- Efficiency up to 96%
- Ensured 1-A Output Load Current
- Requires only 5 External Components
- TTL Shutdown Capability, Low-Power Standby Mode
- Thermal Shutdown and Current Limit Protection
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 8 V to 40 V
- u00b11.5% Maximum Output Voltage Tolerance Over Line and Load Conditions
|Topology||Buck (Step Down)|
|Input Voltage Min||6.5V|
|Input Voltage Max||40V|
|DC / DC Converter IC Case||DIP|
|No. of Pins||8Pins|
|Output Voltage Nom.||5V|
|Operating Temperature Max||125°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|No. of Outputs||1Outputs|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40°C to +125°C|
|Primary Input Voltage||12V|
|Supply Voltage Max||40V|
|Supply Voltage Min||6.5V|
|Termination Type||Through Hole|
|Voltage Regulator Type||Step Down (Buck)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- STEP-DOWN REGULATOR, 8-DIP; Topology:Buck (Step Down); Input Voltage Min:6.5V; Input Voltage Max:40V; DC / DC Converter IC Case:DIP; No. of Pins:8Pins; Output Current:1A; Switching Frequency:260kHz; Operating Temperature Max:125�C RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- Conv DC-DC Single Step Down 8V to 40V 8-Pin PDIP Rail | Avnet America
- PMIC; DC/DC converter; Uin: 6.5÷40V; Uout: 5V; DIP8; buck | Transfer Multisort Elektronik
- Switch. Reg 1A 5V 45Vs DIP8 | Schukat Electronic
- SIMPLE SWITCHER® 6.5V to 40V, 1A Low Component Count Step-Down Regulator | Texas Instruments
- Switching controller IC [Texas Instruments] LM2675N-5.0/NOPB Switching controller IC | Distrelec
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a LM2675N-5.0/NOPB?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for LM2675N-5.0/NOPB are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the LM2675N-5.0/NOPB image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for LM2675N-5.0/NOPB in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view LM2675N-5.0/NOPB price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does LM2675N-5.0/NOPB fall under?
The LM2675N-5.0/NOPB is listed under Electronic & Electrical Components > Semiconductors - ICs > Power Management.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to LM2675N-5.0/NOPB when available in the Power Management range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the LM2675N-5.0/NOPB you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the LM2675N-5.0/NOPB RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for LM2675N-5.0/NOPB have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics, Avnet America, Transfer Multisort Elektronik, Schukat Electronic and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for LM2675N-5.0/NOPB.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for LM2675N-5.0/NOPB often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of LM2675N-5.0/NOPB?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for LM2675N-5.0/NOPB from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.