LM2671M-12/NOPB Part Information
The LM2671 series of regulators are monolithic integrated circuits built with a LMDMOS process. These regulators provide all the active functions for a step-down (buck) switching regulator, capable of driving a 500-mA load current with excellent line and load regulation. These devices are available in fixed output voltages of 3.3 V, 5 V, 12 V, and an adjustable output version. Requiring a minimum number of external components, these regulators are simple to use and include patented internal frequency compensation, fixed frequency oscillator, external shutdown, soft start, and frequency synchronization. The LM2671 series operates at a switching frequency of 260 kHz, thus allowing smaller sized filter components than what is required with lower frequency switching regulators. Because of its very high efficiency (> 90%), the copper traces on the printed-circuit board are the only heat sinking required. A family of standard inductors for use with the LM2671 are available from several different manufacturers. This feature greatly simplifies the design of switch-mode power supplies using these advanced ICs. Also included in the data sheet are selector guides for diodes and capacitors designed to work in switch-mode power supplies.
- 0.25-u2126 DMOS Output Switch
- 260-kHz Fixed Frequency Internal Oscillator
- 3.3-V, 5-V, 12-V, and Adjustable Output Versions
- Adjustable Version Output Voltage Range: 1.21 V to 37 V
- Available in 8-Pin SOIC, PDIP, and WSON Packages
- Efficiency up to 96%
- Ensured 500-mA Output Load Current
- Requires Only 5 External Components
- Simple and Easy to Design With
- Soft-Start and Frequency Synchronization
- TTL Shutdown Capability, Low Power Standby Mode
- Thermal Shutdown and Current-Limit Protection
- Uses Readily Available Standard Inductors
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 8 V to 40 V
- u00b11.5% Maximum Output Voltage Tolerance Over Line and Load Conditions
|Topology||Buck (Step Down)|
|Input Voltage Min||6.5V|
|Input Voltage Max||40V|
|DC / DC Converter IC Case||SOIC|
|No. of Pins||8Pins|
|Output Voltage Nom.||12V|
|Operating Temperature Max||125°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|No. of Outputs||1Outputs|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Primary Input Voltage||40V|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- DC-DC CONV, BUCK, 260KHZ, SOIC-8; Topology:Buck (Step Down); Input Voltage Min:6.5V; Input Voltage Max:40V; DC / DC Converter IC Case:SOIC; No. of Pins:8Pins; Output Current:500mA; Output Voltage Nom.:12V; Switching Frequency:260kHz;RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- 8V to 40V, 500mA SIMPLE SWITCHER® buck converter with 5 external components | Texas Instruments
- Switching controller IC [Texas Instruments] LM2671M-12/NOPB Switching controller IC | Distrelec
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a LM2671M-12/NOPB?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for LM2671M-12/NOPB are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the LM2671M-12/NOPB image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for LM2671M-12/NOPB in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view LM2671M-12/NOPB price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does LM2671M-12/NOPB fall under?
The LM2671M-12/NOPB is listed under Electronic & Electrical Components > Semiconductors - ICs > Power Management.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to LM2671M-12/NOPB when available in the Power Management range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the LM2671M-12/NOPB you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the LM2671M-12/NOPB RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for LM2671M-12/NOPB have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics, Texas Instruments and Distrelec have stock available or on a lead time for LM2671M-12/NOPB.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for LM2671M-12/NOPB often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of LM2671M-12/NOPB?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for LM2671M-12/NOPB from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.