LM2599S-ADJ/NOPB Part Information
The LM2599 series of regulators are monolithic integrated circuits that provide all the active functions for a step-down (buck) switching regulator, capable of driving a 3-A load with excellent line and load regulation. These devices are available in fixed output voltages of 3.3 V, 5 V, 12 V, and an adjustable output version. The LM2598 is a member of the LM259x family, with additional supervisory and performance features added. Requiring a minimum number of external components, these regulators are simple to use and include internal frequency compensation, improved line and load specifications, fixed-frequency oscillator, Shutdown and Soft-start, error flag delay, and error flag output.
- 150-kHz Fixed-Frequency Internal Oscillator
- 3-A Output Current
- 3.3-V, 5-V, 12-V, and Adjustable Output Versions
- Adjustable Version Output Voltage Range: 1.2 V to 37 V u00b14% Maximum Over Line and Load Conditions
- Available in 7-Pin TO-220 and TO-263 (Surface- Mount) Package
- Error Output Delay
- High Efficiency
- Input Voltage Range Up to 40 V
- Low Power Standby Mode, IQ, Typically 80 u03bcA
- Out-of-Regulation Error Flag
- Shutdown and Soft-Start
- Thermal Shutdown and Current-Limit Protection
- Uses Readily Available Standard Inductors
|Topology||Buck (Step Down)|
|Input Voltage Min||4.5V|
|Input Voltage Max||40V|
|No. of Outputs||1Outputs|
|DC / DC Converter IC Case||TO-263|
|No. of Pins||7Pins|
|Output Voltage Min||1.2V|
|Output Voltage Max||37V|
|Operating Temperature Max||125°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 3 - 168 hours|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Primary Input Voltage||40V|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- DC-DC Converter Step-Dn 4.5-40V TO263-8 | RS Components
- DC-DC CONV, BUCK, ADJ, 150KHZ, TO-263-7; Topology:Buck (Step Down); Input Voltage Min:4.5V; Input Voltage Max:40V; No. of Outputs:1Outputs; DC / DC Converter IC Case:TO-263; No. of Pins:7Pins; Output Current:3A; Output Voltage RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- SIMPLE SWITCHER Power Converter 150 KHz 3A Step-Down Voltage Regulator with Features | Texas Instruments
- Switching controller [Texas Instruments] LM2599S-ADJ/NOPB Switching controller | Distrelec
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a LM2599S-ADJ/NOPB?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for LM2599S-ADJ/NOPB are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the LM2599S-ADJ/NOPB image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for LM2599S-ADJ/NOPB in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view LM2599S-ADJ/NOPB price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does LM2599S-ADJ/NOPB fall under?
The LM2599S-ADJ/NOPB is listed under Electronic & Electrical Components > Semiconductors - ICs > Power Management.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to LM2599S-ADJ/NOPB when available in the Power Management range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the LM2599S-ADJ/NOPB you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the LM2599S-ADJ/NOPB RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for LM2599S-ADJ/NOPB have stock available?
Authorised distributors including RS Components, Newark Electronics, Texas Instruments and Distrelec have stock available or on a lead time for LM2599S-ADJ/NOPB.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for LM2599S-ADJ/NOPB often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of LM2599S-ADJ/NOPB?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for LM2599S-ADJ/NOPB from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.