LM2595T-5.0/NOPB Part Information
The LM2595 series of regulators are monolithic integrated circuits that provide all the active functions for a step-down (buck) switching regulator, capable of driving a 1-A load with excellent line and load regulation. These devices are available in fixed output voltages of 3.3 V, 5 V, 12 V, and an adjustable output version. Requiring a minimum number of external components, these regulators are simple to use and include internal frequency compensation, and a fixedfrequency oscillator. The LM2595 series operates at a switching frequency of 150 kHz, thus allowing smaller-sized filter components than what would be needed with lowerfrequency switching regulators. Available in a standard 5-pin TO-220 package with several different lead bend options, and a 5-pin TO-263 surface-mount package. Typically, for output voltages less than 12 V, and ambient temperatures less than 50°C, no heat sink is required.
- 150-kHz Fixed-Frequency Internal Oscillator
- 3.3-V, 5-V, 12-V, and Adjustable Output Versions
- Adjustable Version Output Voltage Range, 1.2 V to 37 V u00b14% Maximum Over Line and Load Conditions
- Available in TO-220 and TO-263 Surface-Mount Packages
- Ensured 1-A Output Load Current
- Excellent Line and Load Regulation Specifications
- High Efficiency
- Input Voltage Range Up to 40 V
- Low Power Standby Mode, IQ, Typically 85 u03bcA
- Requires Only 4 External Components
- TTL Shutdown Capability
- Thermal Shutdown and Current-Limit Protection
- Uses Readily Available Standard Inductors
|Topology||Buck (Step Down)|
|Input Voltage Min||4.5V|
|Input Voltage Max||40V|
|DC / DC Converter IC Case||TO-220|
|No. of Pins||5Pins|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- STEP-DOWN REGULATOR, TO-220-5; Topology:Buck (Step Down); Input Voltage Min:4.5V; Input Voltage Max:40V; DC / DC Converter IC Case:TO-220; No. of Pins:5Pins; Output Current:1A; Switching Frequency:150kHz; Product Range:-; MSL:- RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- PMIC; DC/DC converter; Uin: 1.2÷37V; Uout: 5V; TO220-NDH5D; buck | Transfer Multisort Elektronik
- SIMPLE SWITCHER Power Converter 150 KHz 1A Step-Down Voltage Regulator | Texas Instruments
- Switching controller [Texas Instruments] LM2595T-5.0/NOPB Switching controller | Distrelec
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a LM2595T-5.0/NOPB?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for LM2595T-5.0/NOPB are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the LM2595T-5.0/NOPB image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for LM2595T-5.0/NOPB in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view LM2595T-5.0/NOPB price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does LM2595T-5.0/NOPB fall under?
The LM2595T-5.0/NOPB is listed under Electronic & Electrical Components > Semiconductors - ICs > Power Management.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to LM2595T-5.0/NOPB when available in the Power Management range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the LM2595T-5.0/NOPB you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the LM2595T-5.0/NOPB RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for LM2595T-5.0/NOPB have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics, Transfer Multisort Elektronik, Texas Instruments and Distrelec have stock available or on a lead time for LM2595T-5.0/NOPB.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for LM2595T-5.0/NOPB often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of LM2595T-5.0/NOPB?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for LM2595T-5.0/NOPB from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.