LM2576HVS-5.0/NOPB Part Information
The LM2576 series of regulators are monolithic integrated circuits that provide all the active functions for a step-down (buck) switching regulator, capable of driving 3-A load with excellent line and load regulation. These devices are available in fixed output voltages of 3.3 V, 5 V, 12 V, 15 V, and an adjustable output version. Requiring a minimum number of external components, these regulators are simple to use and include fault protection and a fixed-frequency oscillator. The LM2576 series offers a high-efficiency replacement for popular three-terminal linear regulators. It substantially reduces the size of the heat sink, and in some cases no heat sink is required. A standard series of inductors optimized for use with the LM2576 are available from several different manufacturers. This feature greatly simplifies the design of switch-mode power supplies. Other features include a ±4% tolerance on output voltage within specified input voltages and output load conditions, and ±10% on the oscillator frequency. External shutdown is included, featuring 50-μA (typical) standby current. The output switch includes cycle-by-cycle current limiting, as well as thermal shutdown for full protection under fault conditions.
- 3.3-V, 5-V, 12-V, 15-V, and Adjustable Output Versions
- 52-kHz Fixed-Frequency Internal Oscillator
- Adjustable Version Output Voltage Range,1.23 V to 37 V (57 V for HV Version) u00b14% Maximum Over Line and Load Conditions
- High Efficiency
- Requires Only 4 External Components
- Specified 3-A Output Current
- TTL-Shutdown Capability, Low-Power Standby Mode
- Thermal Shutdown and Current Limit Protection
- Uses Readily Available Standard Inductors
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 40 V Up to 60 V for HV Version
|Topology||Buck (Step Down)|
|Input Voltage Min||4V|
|Input Voltage Max||60V|
|DC / DC Converter IC Case||TO-263|
|No. of Pins||5Pins|
|Output Voltage Nom.||5V|
|Operating Temperature Max||125°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 3 - 168 hours|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|No. of Outputs||1Outputs|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Primary Input Voltage||60V|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- SIMPLE SWITCHER 3A Reg LM2576HVS-5.0 | RS Components
- IC, STEP-DOWN VOLTAGE REGULATOR, 5TO-263; Topology:Buck (Step Down); Input Voltage Min:8V; Input Voltage Max:60V; DC / DC Converter IC Case:TO-263; No. of Pins:5Pins; Output Current:3A; Output Voltage Nom.:5V; Switching RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- SIMPLE SWITCHER® 4V to 60V, 3A Low Component Count Step-Down Regulator | Texas Instruments
- Switching controller IC [Texas Instruments] LM2576HVS-5.0/NOPB Switching controller IC | Distrelec
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a LM2576HVS-5.0/NOPB?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for LM2576HVS-5.0/NOPB are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the LM2576HVS-5.0/NOPB image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for LM2576HVS-5.0/NOPB in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view LM2576HVS-5.0/NOPB price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does LM2576HVS-5.0/NOPB fall under?
The LM2576HVS-5.0/NOPB is listed under Electronic & Electrical Components > Semiconductors - ICs > Power Management.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to LM2576HVS-5.0/NOPB when available in the Power Management range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the LM2576HVS-5.0/NOPB you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the LM2576HVS-5.0/NOPB RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for LM2576HVS-5.0/NOPB have stock available?
Authorised distributors including RS Components, Newark Electronics, Texas Instruments and Distrelec have stock available or on a lead time for LM2576HVS-5.0/NOPB.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for LM2576HVS-5.0/NOPB often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of LM2576HVS-5.0/NOPB?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for LM2576HVS-5.0/NOPB from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.