LM239DR Part Information
The LMx39x and the LM2901xx devices consist of four independent voltage comparators that are designed to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from dual supplies also is possible, as long as the difference between the two supplies is 2 V to 36 V, and VCC is at least 1.5 V more positive than the input commonmode voltage. Current drain is independent of the supply voltage. The outputs can be connected to other open-collector outputs to achieve wired-AND relationships. The LM139 and LM139A devices are characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of –55°C to 125°C. The LM239 and LM239A devices are characterized for operation from –25°C to 125°C. The LM339 and LM339A devices are characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C. The LM2901, LM2901AV, and LM2901V devices are characterized for operation from –40°C to 125°C.
- Common-Mode Input Voltage Range Includes Ground
- Differential Input Voltage Range Equal to Maximum-Rated Supply Voltage: u00b136 V
- Low Input Bias Current: 25 nA (Typical)
- Low Input Offset Current: 3 nA (Typical) (LM139)
- Low Input Offset Voltage: 2 mV (Typical)
- Low Output Saturation Voltage
- Low Supply-Current Drain Independent of Supply Voltage: 0.8 mA (Typical)
- On Products Compliant to MIL-PRF-38535,
- Output Compatible With TTL, MOS, and CMOS
- Wide Supply Ranges u2013 Single Supply: 2 V to 36 V (Tested to 30 V for Non-V Devices and 32 V for V-Suffix Devices) u2013 Dual Supplies: u00b11 V to u00b118 V (Tested to u00b115 V for Non-V Devices and u00b116 V for V-Suffix Devices)
|No. of Comparators||4 Comparators, 4|
|Supply Voltage Range||2V to 36V|
|Comparator Case Style||SOIC|
|No. of Pins||14Pins|
|IC Output Type||Open Collector|
|Operating Temperature Min||-25°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||85°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|Amplifier Case Style||SOIC|
|Comparator Features||Open Collector Open Drain|
|IC Generic Number||239|
|Logic Function Number||239|
|Operating Temperature Range||-25°C to +85°C|
|Output Compatibility||CMOS MOS TTL|
|Supply Voltage Max||36V|
|Supply Voltage Min||2V|
|Termination Type||Surface Mount Device|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- COMPARATOR QUAD, SMD, SOIC14, 239; Comparator Type:Differential; No. of Comparators:4 Comparators; Response Time:300ns; Supply Voltage Range:2V to 36V; Comparator Case Style:SOIC; No. of Pins:14Pins; IC Output Type:Open Collector; RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- Comparator; universal; 2÷36V; SMT; SO14; Comparators: 4 | Transfer Multisort Elektronik
- Quad differential comparator, commercial grade | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a LM239DR?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for LM239DR are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the LM239DR image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for LM239DR in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view LM239DR price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does LM239DR fall under?
The LM239DR is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Amplifiers & Comparators > Comparators.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to LM239DR when available in the Comparators range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the LM239DR you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the LM239DR RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for LM239DR have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics, Transfer Multisort Elektronik and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for LM239DR.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for LM239DR often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of LM239DR?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for LM239DR from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.