LF412CN/NOPB Part Information
These devices are low cost, high speed, JFET input operational amplifiers with very low input offset voltage and input offset voltage drift. They require low supply current yet maintain a large gain bandwidth product and fast slew rate. In addition, well matched high voltage JFET input devices provide very low input bias and offset currents. The LF412-N dual is pin compatible with the LM1558, allowing designers to immediately upgrade the overall performance of existing designs. These amplifiers may be used in applications such as high speed integrators, fast D/A converters, sample and hold circuits and many other circuits requiring low input offset voltage and drift, low input bias current, high input impedance, high slew rate and wide bandwidth.
- Fast Settling Time to 0.01%: 2 u00b5s
- High Input Impedance: 1012 u03a9
- High Slew Rate: 10V/u00b5s (Min)
- Input Offset Voltage Drift: 7 u00b5V/u00b0C (Typ)
- Internally Trimmed Offset Voltage: 1 mV (Max)
- Low 1/f Noise Corner: 50 Hz
- Low Input Bias Current: 50 pA
- Low Input Noise Current: 0.01 pA / u221aHz
- Low Supply Current: 1.8 mA/Amplifier
- Low Total Harmonic Distortion: u22640.02%
- Wide Gain Bandwidth: 3 MHz (Min)
|No. of Amplifiers||2 Amplifier, 2Amplifiers|
|Supply Voltage Range||10V to 36V|
|Amplifier Case Style||DIP|
|No. of Pins||8Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||0°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||70°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|Amplifer Supply Voltage||10V to 36V|
|Op Amp Type||High Speed|
|Operating Temperature Range||0°C to +70°C|
|Supply Voltage Max||36V|
|Supply Voltage Min||10V|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- OP AMP, 4MHZ, 15V/uS, DIP-8; No. of Amplifiers:2 Amplifier; Bandwidth:4MHz; Slew Rate:15V/µs; Supply Voltage Range:10V to 36V; Amplifier Case Style:DIP; No. of Pins:8Pins; Operating Temperature Min:0°C; Operating Temperature Max:70°CRoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- Low Offset, Low Drift Dual JFET Input Operational Amplifier | Texas Instruments
- Operational Amplifier [Texas Instruments] LF412CN/NOPB Operational Amplifier | Distrelec
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a LF412CN/NOPB?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for LF412CN/NOPB are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the LF412CN/NOPB image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for LF412CN/NOPB in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view LF412CN/NOPB price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does LF412CN/NOPB fall under?
The LF412CN/NOPB is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Amplifiers & Comparators > Operational Amplifiers - Op Amps.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to LF412CN/NOPB when available in the Operational Amplifiers - Op Amps range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the LF412CN/NOPB you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the LF412CN/NOPB RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for LF412CN/NOPB have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics, Texas Instruments and Distrelec have stock available or on a lead time for LF412CN/NOPB.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for LF412CN/NOPB often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of LF412CN/NOPB?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for LF412CN/NOPB from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.