ISO7710FDW Part Information
- 2.25 V to 5.5 V Level Translation
- Default Output High and Low Options
- High CMTI: u00b1100 kV/u03bcs Typical
- Isolation Barrier Life: > 40 Years
- Low Power Consumption, Typical 1.7 mA at 1 Mbps
- Low Propagation Delay: 11 ns Typical (5-V Supplies)
- Robust Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) u2013 System-Level ESD, EFT, and Surge Immunity u2013 Low Emissions
- Safety and Regulatory Approvals:
- Signaling Rate: Up to 100 Mbps
- Wide Supply Range: 2.25 V to 5.5 V
- Wide Temperature Range: u201355u00b0C to 125u00b0C
- Wide-SOIC (DW-16) and Narrow-SOIC (D-8) Package Options
|No. of Channels||1 Channel|
|Supply Voltage Min||2.25V|
|Supply Voltage Max||5.5V|
|Interface Case Style||SOIC|
|No. of Pins||16Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||-55°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||125°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- DIGITAL ISOLATOR, 1-CH, 100MBPS, SOIC-16; No. of Channels:1 Channel; Propagation Delay:11ns; Supply Voltage Min:2.25V; Supply Voltage Max:5.5V; Interface Case Style:SOIC; No. of Pins:16Pins; Operating Temperature Min:-55°C; OperatingRoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a ISO7710FDW?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for ISO7710FDW are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the ISO7710FDW image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for ISO7710FDW in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view ISO7710FDW price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does ISO7710FDW fall under?
The ISO7710FDW is listed under Electronic & Electrical Components > Semiconductors - ICs > Driver & Interface ICs.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to ISO7710FDW when available in the Driver & Interface ICs range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the ISO7710FDW you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the ISO7710FDW RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for ISO7710FDW have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics have stock available or on a lead time for ISO7710FDW.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for ISO7710FDW often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of ISO7710FDW?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for ISO7710FDW from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.