ISO7341FCDW Part Information
The ISO734x family of devices provides galvanic isolation up to 3000 VRMS for 1 minute per UL 1577 and 4242 VPK per VDE V 0884-10. These devices have four isolated channels comprised of logic input and output buffers separated by a silicon dioxide (SiO2) insulation barrier. The ISO7340x device has four channels in forward direction, the ISO7341x device has three forward and one reverse-direction channels, and the ISO7342x device has two forward and two reverse-direction channels. In case of input power or signal loss, the default output is low for devices with suffix F and high for devices without suffix F. See the Device Functional Modes section for further details.
- 3.3-V and 5-V Level Translation
- 70-KV/u03bcs Transient Immunity, Typical (5-V Supplies)
- Default Output High and Low Options
- Integrated Noise Filter on the Inputs
- Low Power Consumption, Typical ICC per Channel at 1 Mbps: u2013 ISO7340x: 0.9 mA (5-V Supplies), 0.7 mA (3.3-V Supplies) u2013 ISO7341x: 1.2 mA (5-V Supplies), 0.9 mA (3.3-V Supplies) u2013 ISO7342x: 1.3 mA (5-V Supplies), 0.9 mA (3.3-V Supplies)
- Low Propagation Delay: 31 ns Typical (5-V Supplies)
- Operates from 3.3-V and 5-V Supplies
- Robust Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) u2013 System-level ESD, EFT, and Surge Immunity u2013 Low Emissions
- Safety-Related Certifications:
- Signaling Rate: 25 Mbps
- Wide Temperature Range: u201340u00b0C to 125u00b0C
- Wide-Body SOIC-16 Package
|No. of Channels||4 Channel, 4Channels|
|Supply Voltage Min||3V|
|Supply Voltage Max||5.5V|
|Interface Case Style||WSOIC|
|No. of Pins||16Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||125°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 2 - 1 year|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- Quad Digital Isolator Config 3-1 SOIC16 | RS Components
- DIGITAL ISOLATOR, QUAD, 31NS, WSOIC-16; No. of Channels:4 Channel; Propagation Delay:31ns; Supply Voltage Min:3V; Supply Voltage Max:5.5V; Interface Case Style:WSOIC; No. of Pins:16Pins; Operating Temperature Min:-40�C; Operating RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- Low-power, quad-channel, 3/1, 25-Mbps, default output low digital isolator | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a ISO7341FCDW?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for ISO7341FCDW are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the ISO7341FCDW image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for ISO7341FCDW in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view ISO7341FCDW price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does ISO7341FCDW fall under?
The ISO7341FCDW is listed under Electronic & Electrical Components > Semiconductors - ICs > Driver & Interface ICs.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to ISO7341FCDW when available in the Driver & Interface ICs range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the ISO7341FCDW you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the ISO7341FCDW RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for ISO7341FCDW have stock available?
Authorised distributors including RS Components, Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for ISO7341FCDW.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for ISO7341FCDW often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of ISO7341FCDW?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for ISO7341FCDW from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.