IRFP240PBF Part Information
Third generation Power MOSFETs from Vishay provide the designer with the best combination of fast switching, ruggedized device design, low on-resistance and cost-effectiveness. The TO-247AC package is preferred for commercial-industrial applications where higher power levels preclude the use of TO-220AB devices. The TO-247AC is similar but superior to the earlier TO-218 package because its isolated mounting hole. It also provides greater creepage distances between pins to meet the requirements of most safety specifications.
- - Dynamic dV/dt Rating - Repetitive Avalanche Rated - Isolated Central Mounting Hole - Fast Switching - Ease of Paralleling - Simple Drive Requirements - Compliant to RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC
|Transistor Polarity||N Channel|
|Continuous Drain Current Id||20A|
|Drain Source Voltage Vds||200V|
|On Resistance Rds(on)||0.18ohm|
|Rds(on) Test Voltage Vgs||10V|
|Threshold Voltage Vgs||4V|
|Power Dissipation Pd||150W|
|Transistor Case Style||TO-247AC|
|No. of Pins||3Pins|
|Operating Temperature Max||150°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|Operating Temperature Min||-55°C|
|Operating Temperature Range||-55°C to +150°C|
|Pulse Current Idm||80A|
|Termination Type||Through Hole|
|Voltage Vds Typ||200V|
|Voltage Vgs Max||20V|
|Voltage Vgs Rds on Measurement||10V|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- N CHANNEL MOSFET, 200V, 20A, TO-247; Transistor Polarity:N Channel; Drain Source Voltage Vds:200V; Continuous Drain Current Id:20A; On Resistance Rds(on):0.18ohm; Transistor Mounting:Through Hole; Rds(on) Test Voltage Vgs:10V; MSL:- RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- Single N-Channel 200 V 0.18 Ohms Flange Mount Power Mosfet - TO-247AC | Future Electronics EMEA
- Trans MOSFET N-CH 200V 20A 3-Pin(3+Tab) TO-247AC | Avnet America
- N-Chan 200V 20 Amp | Allied Electronics & Automation
- Trans MOSFET N-CH 200V 20A 3-Pin(3+Tab) TO-247AC | Avnet Europe
- N-Ch 200V 20A 150W 0,18R TO247AC | Schukat Electronic
- MOSFET [Vishay] IRFP240PBF MOSFET | Distrelec
- Single N-Channel 200 V 0.18 Ohms Flange Mount Power Mosfet - TO-247AC | Future Electronics
- Single N-Channel 200 V 0.18 Ohms Flange Mount Power Mosfet - TO-247AC | Future Electronics APAC
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a IRFP240PBF?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for IRFP240PBF are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the IRFP240PBF image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for IRFP240PBF in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view IRFP240PBF price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does IRFP240PBF fall under?
The IRFP240PBF is listed under Electronic & Electrical Components > Semiconductors - Discretes > Transistors.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to IRFP240PBF when available in the Transistors range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the IRFP240PBF you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the IRFP240PBF RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for IRFP240PBF have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics, Future Electronics EMEA, Avnet America, Allied Electronics & Automation and Avnet Europe have stock available or on a lead time for IRFP240PBF.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for IRFP240PBF often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of IRFP240PBF?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for IRFP240PBF from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.