INA250A4PWR Part Information
The INA250 is a voltage-output, current-sensing amplifier family that integrates an internal shunt resistor to enable high-accuracy current measurements at common-mode voltages that can vary from 0 V to 36 V, independent of the supply voltage. The device is a bidirectional, low- or highside current-shunt monitor that allows an external reference to be used to measure current flowing in both directions through the internal current-sensing resistor sensor. The integration of the precision current-sensing resistor provides calibration equivalent measurement accuracy with ultra-low temperature drift performance and ensures an optimized Kelvin layout for the sensing resistor is always obtained. The INA250 family is available in four output voltage scales: 200 mV/A, 500 mV/A, 800 mV/A, and 2 V/A. This device is fully tested and specified for continuous currents up to 10 amps at the maximum temperature of 125°C. The INA250 operates from a single 2.7-V to 36-V supply and draws a maximum of 300 µA of supply current. All INA250 gain versions are specified over the extended operating temperature range (–40°C to 125°C), and are available in a TSSOP-16 package.
- Four Available Gains: u2013 INA250A1: 200 mV/A u2013 INA250A2: 500 mV/A u2013 INA250A3: 800 mV/A u2013 INA250A4: 2 V/A
- High Accuracy: u2013 Gain Error (Shunt and Amplifier): 0.3% (Max) u2013 Offset Current: 50 mA (Max, INA250A2)
- Precision Integrated Shunt Resistor: u2013 Shunt Resistor: 2 mu03a9 u2013 Shunt Resistor Tolerance: 0.1% (Max) u2013 15 A Continuous from u201340u00b0C to 85u00b0C u2013 0u00b0C to 125u00b0C Temperature Coefficient: 10 ppm/u00b0C
- Specified Operating Temperature: u201340u00b0C to 125u00b0C
- Wide Common-Mode Range: u20130.1 V to 36 V
|No. of Amplifiers||1 Amplifier, 1Amplifiers|
|Input Bias Current||28µA|
|Amplifier Case Style||TSSOP|
|No. of Pins||16Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||125°C|
|Supply Voltage Min||2.7V|
|Supply Voltage Max||36V|
|Input Offset Voltage||-|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 2 - 1 year|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- CURRENT SHUNT MONITOR, 11KHZ, TSSOP-16; No. of Amplifiers:1 Amplifier; Input Bias Current:28�A; Amplifier Case Style:TSSOP; No. of Pins:16Pins; Operating Temperature Min:-40�C; Operating Temperature Max:125�C; Bandwidth:11kHz RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- 36V, bi-directional, precision current sense amplifier w/int. shunt resistor | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a INA250A4PWR?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for INA250A4PWR are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the INA250A4PWR image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for INA250A4PWR in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view INA250A4PWR price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does INA250A4PWR fall under?
The INA250A4PWR is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Amplifiers & Comparators > Current Sense Amplifiers.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to INA250A4PWR when available in the Current Sense Amplifiers range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the INA250A4PWR you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the INA250A4PWR RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for INA250A4PWR have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for INA250A4PWR.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for INA250A4PWR often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of INA250A4PWR?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for INA250A4PWR from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.