INA213AIDCKR Part Information
The INA21x are voltage-output, current-shunt monitors (also called current-sense amplifiers) that are commonly used for overcurrent protection, precision-current measurement for system optimization, or in closed-loop feedback circuits. This series of devices can sense drops across shunts at common-mode voltages from –0.3 V to 26 V, independent of the supply voltage. Six fixed gains are available: 50 V/V, 75 V/V, 100 V/V, 200 V/V, 500 V/V, or 1000 V/V. The low offset of the zero-drift architecture enables current sensing with maximum drops across the shunt as low as 10-mV full-scale. These devices operate from a single 2.7-V to 26-V power supply, drawing a maximum of 100 µA of supply current. All versions are specified over the extended operating temperature range (–40°C to +125°C), and offered in SC70 and UQFN packages.
- Accuracy: u2013 Gain Error (Maximum Over Temperature): u2013 u00b10.5% (Version C) u2013 u00b11% (Versions A and B) u2013 0.5-u00b5V/u00b0C Offset Drift (Maximum) u2013 10-ppm/u00b0C Gain Drift (Maximum)
- Choice of Gains: u2013 INA210: 200 V/V u2013 INA211: 500 V/V u2013 INA212: 1000 V/V u2013 INA213: 50 V/V u2013 INA214: 100 V/V u2013 INA215: 75 V/V
- Offset Voltage: u00b135 u03bcV (Maximum, INA210) (Enables Shunt Drops of 10-mV Full-Scale)
- Quiescent Current: 100 u03bcA (Maximum)
- SC70 and Thin UQFN Packages: All Models
- Wide Common-Mode Range: u20130.3 V to 26 V
|No. of Amplifiers||1 Amplifier|
|Input Bias Current||28µA|
|Amplifier Case Style||SC-70|
|No. of Pins||6Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||125°C|
|Supply Voltage Min||2.7V|
|Supply Voltage Max||26V|
|Input Offset Voltage||5µV|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 2 - 1 year|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- CURRENT SENSE AMPLIFIER, 80KHZ, SC-70-6; No. of Amplifiers:1 Amplifier; Input Bias Current:28µA; Amplifier Case Style:SC-70; No. of Pins:6Pins; Operating Temperature Min:-40°C; Operating Temperature Max:125°C; Bandwidth:80kHz; SupplyRoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- Current Sense Amplifier Hi/Lo-Side SC70 | Schukat Electronic
- 26V, bi-directional, high-precision current sense amplifier | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a INA213AIDCKR?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for INA213AIDCKR are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the INA213AIDCKR image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for INA213AIDCKR in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view INA213AIDCKR price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does INA213AIDCKR fall under?
The INA213AIDCKR is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Amplifiers & Comparators > Current Sense Amplifiers.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to INA213AIDCKR when available in the Current Sense Amplifiers range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the INA213AIDCKR you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the INA213AIDCKR RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for INA213AIDCKR have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics, Schukat Electronic and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for INA213AIDCKR.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for INA213AIDCKR often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of INA213AIDCKR?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for INA213AIDCKR from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.