HD3SS6126EVM Part Information
The HD3SS6126 device is a high-speed, passive switch that is designed for USB applications to route both SuperSpeed USB RX and TX and USB 2.0 DP and DM signals from a source to two destinations or vice versa. The device can also be used for DisplayPort, PCI-Express™, SATA, SAS, and XAUI applications. The HD3SS6126 device can be used in either sink-side or source-side applications.
- Active Mode Power = 8 mW
- Excellent High-bandwidth Path Dynamic Characteristics (at 2.5 GHz) u2013 Crosstalk = u201335 dB u2013 Isolation = u201323 dB u2013 Insertion Loss = u20131.1 dB u2013 Return Loss = u201311 dB
- Ideal for USB Applications u2013 Signal Switch for USB 3.0 (SuperSpeed USB and USB 2.0 HS/FS/LS)
- Small 3.5 mm u00d7 9 mm, 42-Pin WQFN Package (RUA)
- Supports Data Rates up to 10 Gbps on High- Bandwidth Path (SS)
- Three Bidirectional Differential Pair Channel MUX/DEMUX Switches Also Suitable for DisplayPort, PCIe Gen1/2/3, SATA 1.5/3/6G, SAS 1.5/3/6G and XAUI Applications
- Uses a Unique Adaptation Method to Maintain a Constant Channel Impedance Over the Supported Common-Mode Voltage Range
- VCC Operating Range 3.3 V u00b1 10%
- Wide u20133-dB Differential BW of More Than 10 GHz on High-Bandwidth Path (SS)
|Kit Application Type||Interface|
|Application Sub Type||Multiplexer / Demultiplexer|
|Silicon Manufacturer||Texas Instruments|
|Silicon Core Number||HD3SS6126|
|Kit Contents||Eval Board HD3SS6126|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|Features||Powered by VBUS from USB Host Select USB2.0 Independently from USB3.0|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- USB 3.0 differential switch 2:1 & 1:2 mux & demux evaluation module | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a HD3SS6126EVM?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for HD3SS6126EVM are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the HD3SS6126EVM image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for HD3SS6126EVM in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view HD3SS6126EVM price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does HD3SS6126EVM fall under?
The HD3SS6126EVM is listed under Education Maker & Hobbyist Electronics > Development Boards & Evaluation Kits > Interface / Communications Development Kits.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to HD3SS6126EVM when available in the Interface / Communications Development Kits range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the HD3SS6126EVM you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the HD3SS6126EVM RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for HD3SS6126EVM have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for HD3SS6126EVM.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for HD3SS6126EVM often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of HD3SS6126EVM?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for HD3SS6126EVM from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.