DSPIC33EP128GS804-I/ML Part Information
- Operating Conditions
- 3.0V to 3.6V, -40°C to +85°C, DC to 70 MIPS
- 3.0V to 3.6V, -40°C to +125°C, DC to 60 MIPS Flash Architecture
- Dual Partition Flash Program Memory with Live Update
- Supports programming while operating
- Supports partition soft swap Core: 16-Bit dsPIC33E CPU
- Two 40-Bit Wide Accumulators
- Code-Efficient (C and Assembly) Architecture
- Single-Cycle (MAC/MPY) with Dual Data Fetch
- Single-Cycle Mixed-Sign MUL Plus Hardware Divide
- 32-Bit Multiply Support
- Four Additional Working Register Sets (reduces context switching) High-Speed PWM
- Individual Time Base and Duty Cycle for each PWM
- 1.04 ns PWM Resolution (frequency, duty cycle, dead time and phase)
- Supports Center-Aligned, Redundant, Complementary and True Independent Output modes
- Independent Fault and Current-Limit Inputs
- Output Override Control
- PWM Support for AC/DC, DC/DC, Inverters, PFC and Lighting Advanced Analog Features
- High-Speed ADC module
- 12-bit with 4 dedicated SAR ADC cores and one shared SAR ADC core
- Configurable resolution (up to 12-bit) for each ADC core
- Up to 3.25 Msps conversion rate per channel at 12-bit resolution
- 11 to 22 single-ended inputs
- Dedicated result buffer for each analog channel
- Flexible and independent ADC trigger sources
- Two digital comparators
- Two oversampling filters for increased resolution
- Four Rail-to-Rail Comparators with Hysteresis:
- Dedicated 12-bit Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC) for each analog comparator
- Up to two DAC reference outputs
- Up to two external reference inputs
- Two Programmable Gain Amplifiers:
- Single-ended or independent ground reference
- Five selectable gains (4x, 8x, 16x, 32x and 64x)
- 40 MHz gain bandwidth Interconnected SMPS Peripherals
- Reduces CPU Interaction to Improve Performance
- Flexible PWM Trigger Options for ADC Conversions High-Speed Comparator Truncates PWM (15 ns typical):
- Supports Cycle-by-Cycle Current mode control
- Current Reset mode (variable frequency) Timers/Output Compare/Input Capture
- 16-Bit and up to two 32-Bit Timers/Counters
- Output Compare (OC) modules, Configurable as Timers/Counters
- Input Capture (IC) modules
|Core||16-bit dsPIC DSC|
|CPU Type||16-bit dsPIC DSC|
|CPU Speed (MIPS/DMIPS)||70|
|Program Memory Type||Flash|
|Program Memory Size (KB)||128|
|Program Memory Size (KWords)||64|
|Multiple Flash Panels||True|
|Secure Bootloader (CodeGuard™ Security)||None|
|Emulated EEPROM in Flash||True|
|Direct Memory Access (DMA) Channels||4|
|Temp. Range Min.||-40|
|Temp. Range Max.||125|
|Operation Voltage Min.(V)||3|
|Operation Voltage Max.(V)||3.6|
|Max I/O Pins||33|
|Brown Out Reset (BOR)||BOR|
|Low Voltage Detection (LVD)||None|
|Power On Reset (POR)||Yes|
|Internal Voltage Reference (Bandgap)||Yes|
|Internal Oscillator||7.37 MHz, 32 kHz|
|Internal Osc better than 1% accuracy||True|
|Number of Comparators||4|
|Comparator max speed (ns)||15|
|Number of ADCs||5|
|Diff ADC Inputs||Psuedo Differential Inputs|
|Max ADC Sampling Rate (ksps)||3250|
|Max ADC Resolution (bits)||12|
|Max ADC Sample/Hold (S/H)||5|
|Number of DACs||4|
|Max DAC Resolution (bits)||12|
|Programmable Gain Amp (PGA)||2|
|Max 16 Bit Digital Timers||5|
|Max 32 Bit Digital Timers||2|
|Watch Dog Timers (WDT)||Yes|
|Stand alone PWM||8|
|SMPS PWM Channels||10|
|Standalone Output Compare/ Standard PWM||4|
|Max # PWM outputs (including complementary outputs)||10|
|Number of PWM Time Bases||5|
|PWM Max Resolution (bits)||16|
|PWM Resolution (time ns)||1|
|Output Compare Channels||4|
|Number of CAN Modules||2|
|Type of CAN module||CAN|
|Integrated Wireless Frequency||None|
|Configurable Logic Cell Modules (CLC /CCL)||4|
|Configurable Logic Cell Modules (CLC /CCL) Type||CLC|
|Peripheral Trigger Generator (PTG)||True|
|Peripheral Pin Select (PPS)/Pin Muxing||Yes|
|Include in Focus Product Selector Guide||True|
|Supported in MPLAB Code Configurator||Yes|
|Temperature Range||-40C to +85C|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- DSC, AEC-Q100, 16BIT, 128KB, 60MHZ, QFN; Product Range:-; Core Frequency:60MHz; Flash Memory Size:128KB; No. of I/O s:33I/O s; Embedded Interface Type:CAN, I2C, SPI, UART; Core Supply Voltage:-; DSC Case Style:QFN; No. of Pins:44PinsRoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a DSPIC33EP128GS804-I/ML?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for DSPIC33EP128GS804-I/ML are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the DSPIC33EP128GS804-I/ML image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for DSPIC33EP128GS804-I/ML in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view DSPIC33EP128GS804-I/ML price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does DSPIC33EP128GS804-I/ML fall under?
The DSPIC33EP128GS804-I/ML is listed under dsPIC33EP128GS804.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to DSPIC33EP128GS804-I/ML when available in the dsPIC33EP128GS804 range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the DSPIC33EP128GS804-I/ML you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the DSPIC33EP128GS804-I/ML RoHS compliant?
This part has not been flagged as RoHS Compliant.
Which authorised distributors for DSPIC33EP128GS804-I/ML have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics have stock available or on a lead time for DSPIC33EP128GS804-I/ML.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for DSPIC33EP128GS804-I/ML often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of DSPIC33EP128GS804-I/ML?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for DSPIC33EP128GS804-I/ML from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.