DSPIC33EP128GP502-I/MM Part Information
- Operating Conditions
- 3.0V to 3.6V, -40u00baC to +85u00baC, DC to 70 MIPS
- 3.0V to 3.6V, -40u00baC to +125u00baC, DC to 60 MIPS dsPIC33E DSC Core
- Modified Harvard Architecture
- C Compiler Optimized Instruction Set
- 16-bit Wide Data Path
- 24-bit Wide Instructions
- 16x16 Integer Multiply Operations
- 32/16 and 16/16 Integer Divide Operations
- Two 40-bit Accumulators with Rounding and Saturation Options
- Single-Cycle Multiply and Accumulate
- Single-Cycle shifts for up to 40-bit Data
- 16x16 Fractional Multiply/Divide Operations Advanced Analog Features
- ADC module: - Configurable as 10-bit, 1.1 Msps with four S&H or 12-bit, 500 ksps with one S&H
- Up to three Op amp/Comparators: - Op Amp direct connection to the ADC module - Additional dedicated comparator - Programmable references with 32 voltage points for comparators
- Charge Time Measurement Unit (CTMU): - Supports mTouchu2122 capacitive touch sensing Timers/Output Compare/Input Capture
- 12 general purpose timers: - Five 16-bit and up to two 32-bit timers/counters - Four OC modules configurable as timers/counters - PTG module with two configurable timers/counters
- Four IC modules
- Peripheral Trigger Generator (PTG) for scheduling complex sequences Communication Interfaces
- Two UART modules (15 Mbps)
- Two 4-wire SPI modules (15 Mbps)
- ECANu2122 module (1 Mbaud) CAN 2.0B support
- Two I2Cu2122 modules (up to 1 Mbaud) with SMBus support
- PPS to allow function remap
- Programmable Cyclic Redundancy Check (CRC) Direct Memory Access (DMA)
- 4-channel DMA with user-selectable priority arbitration
- UART, SPI, ADC, ECAN, IC, OC, and Timers
|Core||16-bit dsPIC DSC|
|CPU Type||16-bit dsPIC DSC|
|CPU Speed (MIPS/DMIPS)||70|
|Program Memory Type||Flash|
|Program Memory Size (KB)||128|
|Program Memory Size (KWords)||42|
|Secure Bootloader (CodeGuard™ Security)||Basic|
|Emulated EEPROM in Flash||True|
|Direct Memory Access (DMA) Channels||4|
|Temp. Range Min.||-40|
|Temp. Range Max.||125|
|Operation Voltage Min.(V)||3|
|Operation Voltage Max.(V)||3.6|
|Max I/O Pins||21|
|Brown Out Reset (BOR)||BOR|
|Low Voltage Detection (LVD)||None|
|Power On Reset (POR)||Yes|
|Internal Oscillator||7.37 MHz, 32 kHz|
|Internal Osc better than 1% accuracy||True|
|Number of Comparators||3|
|Comparator max speed (ns)||19|
|Number of ADCs||1|
|Diff ADC Inputs||4 Unipolar Differential Inputs|
|Max ADC Sampling Rate (ksps)||1100|
|Max ADC Resolution (bits)||12|
|Max ADC Sample/Hold (S/H)||4|
|Number of DACs||1|
|Max DAC Resolution (bits)||4|
|Number of Op Amps||2|
|Max 16 Bit Digital Timers||5|
|Max 32 Bit Digital Timers||2|
|Watch Dog Timers (WDT)||Yes|
|Standalone Output Compare/ Standard PWM||4|
|PWM Max Resolution (bits)||16|
|PWM Resolution (time ns)||14|
|Output Compare Channels||4|
|Number of CAN Modules||1|
|Type of CAN module||CAN|
|CAN Transmit Buffers||8|
|CAN Receive Buffers||32|
|Integrated Wireless Frequency||None|
|Class B Hardware||True|
|Peripheral Trigger Generator (PTG)||True|
|Peripheral Pin Select (PPS)/Pin Muxing||Yes|
|Include in Focus Product Selector Guide||True|
|Supported in MPLAB Code Configurator||Yes|
|Temperature Range||-40C to +85C|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- DSC, 16BIT, 128KB, 70MIPS, 3.6V, QFN-28; Product Range:dsPIC33E Series; Core Frequency:60MHz; Flash Memory Size:128KB; No. of I/O s:21I/O s; Embedded Interface Type:ECAN, I2C, SPI, UART; Core Supply Voltage:1.8V; DSC Case Style:QFN RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a DSPIC33EP128GP502-I/MM?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for DSPIC33EP128GP502-I/MM are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the DSPIC33EP128GP502-I/MM image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for DSPIC33EP128GP502-I/MM in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view DSPIC33EP128GP502-I/MM price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does DSPIC33EP128GP502-I/MM fall under?
The DSPIC33EP128GP502-I/MM is listed under dsPIC33EP128GP502.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to DSPIC33EP128GP502-I/MM when available in the dsPIC33EP128GP502 range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the DSPIC33EP128GP502-I/MM you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the DSPIC33EP128GP502-I/MM RoHS compliant?
This part has not been flagged as RoHS Compliant.
Which authorised distributors for DSPIC33EP128GP502-I/MM have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics have stock available or on a lead time for DSPIC33EP128GP502-I/MM.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for DSPIC33EP128GP502-I/MM often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of DSPIC33EP128GP502-I/MM?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for DSPIC33EP128GP502-I/MM from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.