DSPIC30F3012-30I/SO Part Information
- High-Performance Modified RISC CPU:
- Modified Harvard architecture
- C compiler optimized instruction set architecture
- 84 base instructions with flexible addressing modes
- 24-bit wide instructions, 16-bit wide data path
- 16 x 16-bit working register array
- Up to 30 MIPs operation:
- DC to 40 MHz external clock input
- Internal FRC input with PLL active (4x, 8x, 16x)
- 4 MHz-10 MHz oscillator input with PLL active (4x, 8x, 16x)
- 10 MHz - 20 MHz oscillator input in HS/2 or HS/3 with PLL active (4x, 8x, 16x)
- Peripheral and External interrupt sources
- 8 user selectable priority levels for each interrupt
- 4 processor exceptions and software traps
- Primary and Alternate interrupt Vector Tables DSP Engine Features:
- Modulo and Bit-Reversed Addressing modes
- Two, 40-bit wide accumulators with optional saturation logic
- 17-bit x 17-bit single cycle hardware fractional/ integer multiplier
- Single cycle Multiply-Accumulate (MAC) operation
- 40-stage Barrel Shifter
- Dual data fetch Peripheral Features:
- High current sink/source I/O pins: 25 mA/25 mA
- Optionally pair up 16-bit timers into 32-bit timer modules
- 3-wire SPIu2122 modules (supports 4 Frame modes)
- I2Cu2122 module supports Multi-Master/Slave mode and 7-bit/10-bit addressing
- Addressable UART modules with FIFO buffers and selectable pins Analog Features:
- 12-bit 200 Ksps Analog-to-Digital Converter (A/D)
- A/D Conversion available during Sleep and Idle
- 1 Sample/Hold
- Multiple Conversion Sequencing Options Special Microcontroller Features:
- Enhanced Flash program memory:
- 10,000 erase/write cycle (min.) for industrial temperature range, 100K (typical)
- Data EEPROM memory:
- 100,000 erase/write cycle (min.) for industrial temperature range, 1M (typical)
- Self-reprogrammable under software control
- Power-on Reset (POR), Power-up Timer (PWRT) and Oscillator Start-up Timer (OST)
- Flexible Watchdog Timer (WDT) with on-chip low power RC oscillator for reliable operation
- Fail-Safe clock monitor operation
- Detects clock failure and switches to on-chip low power RC oscillator
- Programmable code protection
- In-Circuit Serial Programmingu2122 (ICSPu2122)
- Programmable Brown-out Detection and Reset generation
- Selectable Power Management modes
- Sleep, Idle and Alternate Clock modes CMOS Technology:
- Low power, high speed Flash technology
- Wide operating voltage range (2.5V to 5.5V)
- Industrial and Extended temperature ranges
- Low power consumption
|Core||16-bit dsPIC DSC|
|CPU Type||16-bit dsPIC DSC|
|CPU Speed (MIPS/DMIPS)||30|
|Program Memory Type||Flash|
|Program Memory Size (KB)||24|
|Program Memory Size (KWords)||8|
|Secure Bootloader (CodeGuard™ Security)||Basic|
|Data EEPROM (bytes)||1024|
|Emulated EEPROM in Flash||True|
|Temp. Range Min.||-40|
|Temp. Range Max.||125|
|Operation Voltage Min.(V)||2.5|
|Operation Voltage Max.(V)||5.5|
|Max I/O Pins||12|
|Brown Out Reset (BOR)||BOR|
|Low Voltage Detection (LVD)||LVD|
|Power On Reset (POR)||Yes|
|Internal Oscillator||7.37 MHz, 512 kHz|
|Number of ADCs||1|
|Max ADC Sampling Rate (ksps)||200|
|Max ADC Resolution (bits)||12|
|Max ADC Sample/Hold (S/H)||1|
|Max 16 Bit Digital Timers||3|
|Max 32 Bit Digital Timers||1|
|Watch Dog Timers (WDT)||Yes|
|Standalone Output Compare/ Standard PWM||2|
|Max # PWM outputs (including complementary outputs)||2|
|Number of PWM Time Bases||1|
|PWM Max Resolution (bits)||16|
|PWM Resolution (time ns)||33|
|Output Compare Channels||2|
|Type of CAN module||None|
|Integrated Wireless Frequency||None|
|Temperature Range||-40C to +85C|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- DIGITAL SIGNAL CONTROLLER-DSC, 16 BIT, 24KB, 40MHZ 5.5V SOIC-18; Product Range:dsPIC30F Series; Core Frequency:40MHz; Flash Memory Size:24KB; No. of I/O s:12I/O s; Embedded Interface Type:I2C, SPI, UART; Core Supply Voltage:5.5V RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a DSPIC30F3012-30I/SO?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for DSPIC30F3012-30I/SO are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the DSPIC30F3012-30I/SO image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for DSPIC30F3012-30I/SO in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view DSPIC30F3012-30I/SO price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does DSPIC30F3012-30I/SO fall under?
The DSPIC30F3012-30I/SO is listed under dsPIC30F3012.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to DSPIC30F3012-30I/SO when available in the dsPIC30F3012 range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the DSPIC30F3012-30I/SO you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the DSPIC30F3012-30I/SO RoHS compliant?
This part has not been flagged as RoHS Compliant.
Which authorised distributors for DSPIC30F3012-30I/SO have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics have stock available or on a lead time for DSPIC30F3012-30I/SO.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for DSPIC30F3012-30I/SO often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of DSPIC30F3012-30I/SO?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for DSPIC30F3012-30I/SO from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.