DAC8760IRHAR Part Information
The DAC7760 and DAC8760 are low-cost, precision, fully-integrated, 12-bit and 16-bit digital-to-analog converters (DACs) designed to meet the requirements of industrial process-control applications. These devices can be programmed as a current output with a range of 4 mA to 20 mA, 0 mA to 20 mA, or 0 mA to 24 mA; or as a voltage output with a range of 0 V to 5 V, 0 V to 10 V, ±5 V, or ±10 V with a 10% overrange (0 V to 5.5 V, 0 V to 11 V, ±5.5 V, or ±11 V). Both current and voltage outputs can be simultaneously enabled while being controlled by a single data register. These devices include a power-on-reset function to ensure powering up in a known state (both IOUT and VOUT are disabled and in a Hi-Z state). The CLR and CLR-SEL pins set the voltage outputs to zeroscale or midscale, and the current output to the low end of the range, if the output is enabled. Zero and gain registers can be programmed to digitally calibrate the device in the end system. The output slew rate is also programmable by register. These devices can superimpose an external HART® signal on the current output and can operate with either a single 10-V to 36-V supply, or dual supplies of up to ±18 V. All versions are available in both 6-mm × 6-mm 40-pin VQFN and 24-pin HTSSOP packages.
- 6-mm u00d7 6-mm 40-Pin VQFN and 24-Pin HTSSOP
- Current Output: 4 mA to 20 mA; 0 mA to 20 mA; 0 mA to 24 mA
- DNL: u00b11 LSB Maximum
- Internal 4.6-V Power-Supply Output
- Internal 5-V Reference (10 ppm/u00b0C, Maximum)
- Reliability Features: u2013 CRC Check and Watchdog Timer u2013 Thermal Alarm u2013 Open Alarm, Short Current Limit
- Simultaneous Voltage and Current Output
- Voltage Output: u2013 0 V to 5 V; 0 V to 10 V; u00b15 V; u00b110 V u2013 0 V to 5.5 V; 0 V to 11 V; u00b15.5 V; u00b111 V (10% Over Range)
- Wide Temperature Range: u201340u00b0C to 125u00b0C
- u00b10.1% FSR Total Unadjusted Error (TUE) Maximum
|Input Channel Type||Serial|
|Supply Voltage Range||10V to 36V|
|ADC / DAC Case Style||VQFN|
|No. of Pins||40Pins|
|Data Interface||Microwire QSPI SPI|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||125°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 3 - 168 hours|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- DAC, 16BIT, VQFN-40; Resolution (Bits):16bit; Sampling Rate:-; Data Interface:Microwire, QSPI, SPI; Supply Voltage Range:10V to 36V; ADC / DAC Case Style:VQFN; No. of Pins:40Pins; Input Channel Type:Serial; Operating Temperature RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- 16-Bit Single-Channel Programmable Current/Voltage Output DAC for 4-20mA current loop applications | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a DAC8760IRHAR?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for DAC8760IRHAR are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the DAC8760IRHAR image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for DAC8760IRHAR in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view DAC8760IRHAR price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does DAC8760IRHAR fall under?
The DAC8760IRHAR is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Data & Signal Conversion > Digital-to-Analog Converters - DAC.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to DAC8760IRHAR when available in the Digital-to-Analog Converters - DAC range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the DAC8760IRHAR you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the DAC8760IRHAR RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for DAC8760IRHAR have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for DAC8760IRHAR.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for DAC8760IRHAR often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of DAC8760IRHAR?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for DAC8760IRHAR from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.