CDCM7005RGZT Part Information
- 3.3-V Power Supply
- Accepts LVCMOS Input Frequencies up to 200 MHz
- Analog and Digital PLL Lock Indication
- Dedicated Charge Pump Supply (VCC_CP) for Wide Tuning Voltage Range VCOs
- Efficient Jitter Cleaning From Low PLL Loop Bandwidth
- Frequency Hold-Over Mode Improves Fail-Safe Operation
- High Performance LVPECL and LVCMOS PLL Clock Synchronizer
- Industrial Temperature Range u201340u00b0C to 85u00b0C
- Low Phase Noise PLL Core
- Output Frequency is Selectable by u00d71, /2, /3, /4, /6, /8, /16 on Each Output Individually
- Outputs Can Be a Combination of LVPECL and LVCMOS (Up to Five Differential LVPECL Outputs or up to 10 LVCMOS Outputs)
- Packaged in 64-Pin BGA (0.8 mm Pitch u2013 ZVA) or 48-Pin QFN (RGZ)
- Power-up Control Forces LVPECL Outputs to 3- State at VCC < 1.5 V
- Presets Charge Pump to VCC_CP/2 for Fast Center-Frequency Setting of VC(X)O
- Programmable Phase Offset (PRI_REF and SEC_REF to Outputs)
- Provides VBB Bias Voltage Output for Single- Ended Input Signals (VCXO_IN)
- SPI Controllable Device Setting
- Two Reference Clock Inputs (Primary and Secondary Clock) for Redundancy Support With Manual or Automatic Selection
- VCXO_IN Clock is Synchronized to One of the Two Reference Clocks
- VCXO_IN Frequencies Up to 2.2 GHz (LVPECL)
- Wide Charge Pump Current Range From 200 u03bcA to 3 mA
|PLL Type||Clock Synchronizer|
|No. of Pins||48Pins|
|PLL Case Style||VQFN|
|Supply Voltage Min||3V|
|Supply Voltage Max||3.6V|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||85°C|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 2 - 1 year|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- CLOCK SYNCHRONIZER/JITTER CLEANER, VQFN; Frequency:2.2GHz; PLL Type:Clock Synchronizer; No. of Pins:48Pins; PLL Case Style:VQFN; Supply Voltage Min:3V; Supply Voltage Max:3.6V; Operating Temperature Min:-40°C; Operating Temperature RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- High performance, low phase noise, low skew clock synchronizer that synchronizes ref clock to VCXO | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a CDCM7005RGZT?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for CDCM7005RGZT are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the CDCM7005RGZT image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for CDCM7005RGZT in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view CDCM7005RGZT price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does CDCM7005RGZT fall under?
The CDCM7005RGZT is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Clock Timing & Frequency Management > Phase Locked Loops - PLL.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to CDCM7005RGZT when available in the Phase Locked Loops - PLL range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the CDCM7005RGZT you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the CDCM7005RGZT RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for CDCM7005RGZT have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for CDCM7005RGZT.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for CDCM7005RGZT often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of CDCM7005RGZT?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for CDCM7005RGZT from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.