CDCM1802RGTT Part Information
The CDCM1802 clock driver distributes one pair of differential clock input to one LVPECL differential clock output pair, Y0 and Y0, and one single-ended LVCMOS output, Y1. It is specifically designed for driving 50-Ω transmission lines. The LVCMOS output is delayed by 1.6 ns over the PECL output stage to minimize noise impact during signal transitions. The CDCM1802 has two control pins, S0 and S1, to select different output mode settings. The S[1:0] pins are 3-level inputs. Additionally, an enable pin EN is provided to disable or enable all outputs simultaneously. The CDCM1802 is characterized for operation from −40°C to 85°C. For single-ended driver applications, the CDCM1802 provides a VBB output pin that can be directly connected to the unused input as a common-mode voltage reference.
- 1.6-ns Output Skew Between LVCMOS and LVPECL Transitions Minimizing Noise
- 16-Pin VQFN Package (3.00 mm u00d7 3.00 mm)
- 3.3-V Power Supply (2.5-V Functional)
- Differential Input Stage for Wide Common-Mode Range Also Provides VBB Bias Voltage Output for Single-Ended Input Signals
- Distributes One Differential Clock Input to One LVPECL Differential Clock Output and One LVCMOS Single-Ended Output
- Programmable Output Divider for Both LVPECL and LVCMOS Outputs
- Receiver Input Threshold u00b175 mV
- Signaling Rate Up to 800-MHz LVPECL and 200-MHz LVCMOS
|Clock IC Type||Clock Buffer|
|No. of Outputs||2Outputs|
|Supply Voltage Min||3V|
|Supply Voltage Max||3.6V|
|Clock IC Case Style||QFN|
|No. of Pins||16Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||85°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 2 - 1 year|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- CLOCK BUFFER, 800MHZ, QFN-16; Clock IC Type:Clock Buffer; Frequency:800MHz; No. of Outputs:2Outputs; Supply Voltage Min:3V; Supply Voltage Max:3.6V; Clock IC Case Style:QFN; No. of Pins:16Pins; Operating Temperature Min:-40°C; RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- Clock buffer with programmable divider, LVPECL I/O and LVCMOS output | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a CDCM1802RGTT?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for CDCM1802RGTT are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the CDCM1802RGTT image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for CDCM1802RGTT in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view CDCM1802RGTT price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does CDCM1802RGTT fall under?
The CDCM1802RGTT is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Clock Timing & Frequency Management > Clock Synthesizers & Generators.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to CDCM1802RGTT when available in the Clock Synthesizers & Generators range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the CDCM1802RGTT you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the CDCM1802RGTT RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for CDCM1802RGTT have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for CDCM1802RGTT.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for CDCM1802RGTT often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of CDCM1802RGTT?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for CDCM1802RGTT from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.