CDCE913PWG4 Part Information
- 1.8-V Device Power Supply
- Development and Programming Kit for Easy PLL
- Flexible Clock Driver u2013 Three User-Definable Control Inputs [S0/S1/S2], for Example, SSC Selection, Frequency Switching, Output Enable, or Power Down u2013 Generates Highly Accurate Clocks for Video, Audio, USB, IEEE1394, RFID, Bluetoothu00ae , WLAN, Ethernetu2122, and GPS u2013 Generates Common Clock Frequencies Used With TI-DaVinciu2122, OMAPu2122, DSPs u2013 Programmable SSC Modulation u2013 Enables 0-PPM Clock Generation
- Flexible Input Clocking Concept u2013 External Crystal: 8 MHz to 32 MHz u2013 On-Chip VCXO: Pull Range u00b1150 ppm u2013 Single-Ended LVCMOS Up to 160 MHz
- Free Selectable Output Frequency Up to 230 MHz
- In-System Programmability and EEPROM u2013 Serial Programmable Volatile Register u2013 Nonvolatile EEPROM to Store Customer Settings
- Low-Noise PLL Core u2013 PLL Loop Filter Components Integrated u2013 Low Period Jitter (Typical 50 ps)
- Member of Programmable Clock Generator Family u2013 CDCE913/CDCEL913: 1-PLL, 3 Outputs u2013 CDCE925/CDCEL925: 2-PLL, 5 Outputs u2013 CDCE937/CDCEL937: 3-PLL, 7 Outputs u2013 CDCE949/CDCEL949: 4-PLL, 9 Outputs
- Packaged in TSSOP
- Separate Output Supply Pins u2013 CDCE913: 3.3 V and 2.5 V u2013 CDCEL913: 1.8 V
- Wide Temperature Range: u201340u00b0C to 85u00b0C
|Clock IC Type||Clock Synthesiser|
|No. of Outputs||3Outputs|
|Supply Voltage Min||1.7V|
|Supply Voltage Max||1.9V|
|Clock IC Case Style||TSSOP|
|No. of Pins||14Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||85°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|IC Interface Type||I2C|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40°C to +85°C|
|Supply Voltage Range||1.7V to 1.9V|
|Termination Type||Surface Mount Device|
|Type||PLL Clock Synthesizer|
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a CDCE913PWG4?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for CDCE913PWG4 are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the CDCE913PWG4 image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for CDCE913PWG4 in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view CDCE913PWG4 price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does CDCE913PWG4 fall under?
The CDCE913PWG4 is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Clock Timing & Frequency Management > Clock Synthesizers & Generators.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to CDCE913PWG4 when available in the Clock Synthesizers & Generators range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the CDCE913PWG4 you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the CDCE913PWG4 RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for CDCE913PWG4 have stock available?
There is no stock from authorised distributors for CDCE913PWG4.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for CDCE913PWG4 often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of CDCE913PWG4?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for CDCE913PWG4 from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.