CDCE62005EVM Part Information
- 7 u00d7 7 mm 48-pin VQFN Package (RGZ)
- Flexible Frequency Planning: u2013 5 Fully Configurable Outputs: LVPECL, LVDS, LVCMOS and Special High Swing Output Modes u2013 Unique Dual-VCO Architecture Supports a Wide Tuning Range: 1.750 GHz to 2.356 GHz u2013 Output Frequency Ranges from 4.25 MHz to 1.175 GHz in Synthesizer Mode u2013 Output Frequency up to 1.5 GHz in Fan-Out Mode u2013 Independent Coarse Skew Control on all Outputs
- High Flexibility: u2013 Integrated EEPROM Determines Device Configuration at Power-up u2013 Smart Input Multiplexer Automatically Switches Between One of Three Reference Inputs
- Superior Performance: u2013 Low Noise Clock Generator: 550 fs rms typical (10 kHz to 20 MHz Integration Bandwidth), FC = 100 MHz u2013 Low Noise Jitter Cleaner: 2.6 ps rms typical (10 kHz to 20 MHz Integration Bandwidth), FC = 100 MHz
- u201340u00b0C to 85u00b0C Temperature Range
|Silicon Manufacturer||Texas Instruments|
|Silicon Core Number||CDCE62005|
|Kit Application Type||Clock & Timing|
|Application Sub Type||Clock Generator|
|Kit Contents||Eval Board Control Software Installer CD-ROM USB Cable User Guide|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|Features||Configurable Outputs Frequency Synthesizer with PLL/VCO Integrated EEPROM Smart I/P Multiplexer|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- CLOCK GENERATOR, EVALUATION MODULE; Silicon Manufacturer:Texas Instruments; Silicon Core Number:CDCE62005; Kit Application Type:Clock & Timing; Application Sub Type:Clock Generator; Kit Contents:Eval Board, Control Software RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a CDCE62005EVM?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for CDCE62005EVM are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the CDCE62005EVM image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for CDCE62005EVM in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view CDCE62005EVM price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does CDCE62005EVM fall under?
The CDCE62005EVM is listed under Education Maker & Hobbyist Electronics > Development Boards & Evaluation Kits > Clock & Timing Development Kits.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to CDCE62005EVM when available in the Clock & Timing Development Kits range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the CDCE62005EVM you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the CDCE62005EVM RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for CDCE62005EVM have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics have stock available or on a lead time for CDCE62005EVM.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for CDCE62005EVM often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of CDCE62005EVM?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for CDCE62005EVM from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.