CD74HCT4053M96 Part Information
The CDx4HC405x and CDx4HCT405x devices are digitally controlled analog switches that use silicon gate CMOS technology to achieve operating speeds similar to LSTTL with the low-power consumption of standard CMOS integrated circuits. These analog multiplexers and demultiplexers control analog voltages that may vary across the voltage supply range (for example, VCC to VEE). They are bidirectional switches that allow any analog input to be used as an output and vice versa. The switches have low ON resistance and low OFF leakages. In addition, all these devices have an enable control that, when high, disables all switches to their OFF state.
- Break-Before-Make Switching
- CD54HC and CD74HC Types u2013 Operation Control Voltage: 2 V to 6 V u2013 Switch Voltage: 0 V to 10 V
- CD54HCT and CD74HCT Types u2013 Operation Control Voltage: 4.5 V to 5.5 V u2013 Switch Voltage: 0 V to 10 V u2013 Direct LSTTL Input Logic Compatibility VIL = 0.8-V Max, VIH = 2-V Min u2013 CMOS Input Compatibility II u2264 1 u00b5A at VOL, VOH
- Fast Switching and Propagation Speeds
- Low Crosstalk Between Switches
- Low ON-Resistance u2013 7-u03a9 Typical (VCC u2013 VEE = 4.5 V) u2013 40-u03a9 Typical (VCC u2013 VEE = 9 V)
- On Products Compliant to MIL-PRF-38535,
- Wide Analog Input Voltage Range: u00b15-V Maximum
- Wide Operating Temperature Range: u201355u00b0C to +125u00b0C
|No. of Circuits||3Circuits|
|On State Resistance Max||0.13ohm|
|Supply Voltage Range||4.5V to 5.5V|
|Analogue Multiplexer Case||SOIC|
|No. of Pins||16Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||-55°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||125°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- ANALOGUE MUX/DEMUX, TRIPLE, 2:1, SOIC-16; Multiplexer Configuration:2:1; No. of Circuits:3Circuits; On State Resistance Max:0.13ohm; Supply Voltage Range:4.5V to 5.5V; Analogue Multiplexer Case:SOIC; No. of Pins:16Pins; Operating RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- 5-V, 2:1 (SPDT), 3-channel analog switch with TTL inputs | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a CD74HCT4053M96?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for CD74HCT4053M96 are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the CD74HCT4053M96 image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for CD74HCT4053M96 in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view CD74HCT4053M96 price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does CD74HCT4053M96 fall under?
The CD74HCT4053M96 is listed under Electronic & Electrical Components > Semiconductors - ICs > Analogue Multiplexers - MUX / Demultiplexers - DEMUX.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to CD74HCT4053M96 when available in the Analogue Multiplexers - MUX / Demultiplexers - DEMUX range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the CD74HCT4053M96 you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the CD74HCT4053M96 RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for CD74HCT4053M96 have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for CD74HCT4053M96.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for CD74HCT4053M96 often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of CD74HCT4053M96?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for CD74HCT4053M96 from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.