CD4052BM96G3 Part Information
The CD405xB analog multiplexers and demuliplexers are digitally-controlled analog switches having low ON impedance and very low OFF leakage current. These multiplexer circuits dissipate extremely low quiescent power over the full VDD – VSS and VDD – VEE supply-voltage ranges, independent of the logic state of the control signals.
- 100% Tested for Quiescent Current at 20 V
- 5 V, 10 V, and 15 V Parametric Ratings
- Binary Address Decoding on Chip
- Break-Before-Make Switching Eliminates Channel
- High OFF Resistance, Channel Leakage of u00b1100 pA (Typical) at VDD u2013 VEE = 18 V
- Logic-Level Conversion for Digital Addressing Signals of 3 V to 20 V (VDD u2013 VSS = 3 V to 20 V) to Switch Analog Signals to 20 VP-P (VDD u2013 VEE = 20 V) Matched Switch Characteristics, rON = 5 u2126 (Typical) for VDD u2013 VEE = 15 V Very Low Quiescent Power Dissipation Under All Digital-Control Input and Supply Conditions, 0.2 u00b5W (Typical) at VDD u2013 VSS = VDD u2013 VEE = 10 V
- Low ON Resistance,125 u2126 (Typical) Over 15 VP-P Signal Input Range for VDD u2013 VEE = 18 V
- Maximum Input Current of 1 u00b5A at 18 V Over Full Package Temperature Range, 100 nA at 18 V and 25u00b0C
- Wide Range of Digital and Analog Signal Levels u2013 Digital: 3 V to 20 V u2013 Analog: u226420 VP-P
|No. of Circuits||2Circuits|
|On State Resistance Max||240ohm|
|Supply Voltage Range||3V to 20V|
|Analogue Multiplexer Case||SOIC|
|No. of Pins||16Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||-55°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||125°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|Analogue Switch Case Style||SOIC|
|Operating Temperature Range||-55°C to +125°C|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- MUX/DEMUX, DUAL, 4X1, 16SOIC; Multiplexer Configuration:4:1; No. of Circuits:2Circuits; On State Resistance Max:240ohm; Supply Voltage Range:3V to 20V; Analogue Multiplexer Case:SOIC; No. of Pins:16Pins; Operating Temperature RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- 20-V, 4:1, 2-channel general-purpose multiplexer | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a CD4052BM96G3?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for CD4052BM96G3 are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the CD4052BM96G3 image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for CD4052BM96G3 in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view CD4052BM96G3 price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does CD4052BM96G3 fall under?
The CD4052BM96G3 is listed under Electronic & Electrical Components > Semiconductors - ICs > Analogue Multiplexers - MUX / Demultiplexers - DEMUX.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to CD4052BM96G3 when available in the Analogue Multiplexers - MUX / Demultiplexers - DEMUX range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the CD4052BM96G3 you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the CD4052BM96G3 RoHS compliant?
This part has not been flagged as RoHS Compliant.
Which authorised distributors for CD4052BM96G3 have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for CD4052BM96G3.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for CD4052BM96G3 often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of CD4052BM96G3?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for CD4052BM96G3 from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.