C1210C107M4PACTU Part Information
KEMET’s X5R dielectric features an 85°C maximum operating temperature and is considered “semi-stable.” The Electronics Components, Assemblies & Materials Association (EIA) characterizes X5R dielectric as a Class II material. Components of this classification are fixed, ceramic dielectric capacitors suited for bypass and decoupling applications or for frequency discriminating circuits where Q and stability of capacitance characteristics are not critical. X5R exhibits a predictable change in capacitance with respect to time and voltage and boasts a minimal change in capacitance with reference to ambient temperature. Capacitance change is limited to ±15% from −55°C to +85°C.
- Available capacitance tolerances of u00b110% and u00b120%
- Capacitance offerings ranging from 0.01 u03bcF to 100 u03bcF
- DC voltage ratings of 4 V, 6.3 V, 10 V, 16 V, 25 V, 35 V, and 50 V
- EIA 0201, 0402, 0603, 0805, 1206, 1210, and 1812 case sizes
- Lead (Pb)-Free, RoHS and REACH compliant
- Non-polar device, minimizing installation concerns -
- Temperature stable dielectric
- u221255u00b0C to +85u00b0C operating temperature range
|Ceramic Capacitor Case||1210 [3225 Metric]|
|Capacitance Tolerance||± 20%|
|Product Range||C Series KEMET|
|Operating Temperature Min||-55°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||85°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (15-Jan-2018)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- CAP, MLCC, X5R, 100UF, 16V, 1210; Capacitance:100µF; Voltage Rating:16V; Ceramic Capacitor Case:1210 [3225 Metric]; Capacitance Tolerance:± 20%; Dielectric Characteristic:X5R; Product Range:C Series KEMET; MSL:MSL 1 - Unlimited RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- Cap Ceramic 100uF 16V X5R 20% SMD 1210 85°C Embossed Plastic T/R | Avnet America
- Ceramic Capacitor 1000pcs (Reel) [KEMET] C1210C107M4PACTU Ceramic Capacitor 1000pcs (Reel) | Distrelec
- KC 100µF 1210 20% 16V X5R | Rutronik
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a C1210C107M4PACTU?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for C1210C107M4PACTU are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the C1210C107M4PACTU image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for C1210C107M4PACTU in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view C1210C107M4PACTU price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does C1210C107M4PACTU fall under?
The C1210C107M4PACTU is listed under Electronic & Electrical Components > Capacitors > Ceramic Capacitors.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to C1210C107M4PACTU when available in the Ceramic Capacitors range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the C1210C107M4PACTU you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the C1210C107M4PACTU RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for C1210C107M4PACTU have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics, Avnet America, Distrelec and Rutronik have stock available or on a lead time for C1210C107M4PACTU.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for C1210C107M4PACTU often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of C1210C107M4PACTU?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for C1210C107M4PACTU from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.