BCX19LT1G Part Information
|Collector Emitter Voltage V(br)ceo||45V|
|Transition Frequency ft||-|
|Power Dissipation Pd||225mW|
|DC Collector Current||500mA|
|DC Current Gain hFE||40hFE|
|Transistor Case Style||SOT-23|
|No. of Pins||3Pins|
|Operating Temperature Max||150°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||AEC-Q101|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|Operating Temperature Min||-55°C|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- BIPOLAR TRANSISTOR, NPN, 45V SOT-23; Transistor Polarity:NPN; Collector Emitter Voltage V(br)ceo:45V; DC Collector Current:500mA; Power Dissipation Pd:225mW; Transistor Mounting:Surface Mount; No. of Pins:3Pins; Product Range:- RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- BCX Series 45 V 500 mA SMT NPN Silicon General Purpose Transistor - SOT-23 | Future Electronics EMEA
- Trans GP BJT NPN 45V 0.5A 3-Pin SOT-23 T/R | Avnet America
- Transistor: NPN; bipolar; 45V; 0.5A; 300mW; SOT23 | Transfer Multisort Elektronik
- ON Semi BCX19LT1G NPN Bipolar Transistor, 0.5 A, 45 V, 3-Pin SOT-23 | Allied Electronics & Automation
- Trans GP BJT NPN 45V 0.5A 3-Pin SOT-23 T/R | Avnet Europe
- Trans GP BJT NPN 45V 0.5A 3-Pin SOT-23 T/R | Avnet Asia
- NPN 45V 0,5A 0,225W B:100-600 SOT23 | Schukat Electronic
- BCX Series 45 V 500 mA SMT NPN Silicon General Purpose Transistor - SOT-23 | Future Electronics
- BCX Series 45 V 500 mA SMT NPN Silicon General Purpose Transistor - SOT-23 | Future Electronics APAC
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a BCX19LT1G?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for BCX19LT1G are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the BCX19LT1G image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for BCX19LT1G in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view BCX19LT1G price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does BCX19LT1G fall under?
The BCX19LT1G is listed under Semiconductors - Discretes > Transistors > Bipolar Transistors.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to BCX19LT1G when available in the Bipolar Transistors range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the BCX19LT1G you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the BCX19LT1G RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for BCX19LT1G have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics, Future Electronics EMEA, Avnet America, Transfer Multisort Elektronik and Allied Electronics & Automation have stock available or on a lead time for BCX19LT1G.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for BCX19LT1G often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of BCX19LT1G?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for BCX19LT1G from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.