ATSAME70Q21A-AN Part Information
- ARM ® Cortex ® -M7 running up to 300MHz
- 16 Kbytes of ICache and 16 Kbytes of DCache with Error Code Correction (ECC)
- Single- and double-precision HW Floating Point Unit (FPU)
- Memory Protection Unit (MPU) with 16 zones
- DSP Instructions, Thumb ® -2 Instruction Set
- Embedded Trace Module (ETM) with instruction trace stream, including Trace Port Interface Unit (TPIU)
- 2048 Kbytes embedded Flash with unique identifier and user signature for user-defined data
- 384 Kbytes embedded Multi-port SRAM
- Tightly Coupled Memory (TCM) interface with four configurations (disabled, 2 x 32 Kbytes, 2 x 64 Kbytes, 2 x 128 Kbytes)
- 16 Kbytes ROM with embedded Bootloader routines (UART0, USB) and IAP routines
- 16-bit Static Memory Controller (SMC) with support for SRAM, PSRAM, LCD module, NOR and NAND Flash with on-the-fly scrambling
- 16-bit SDRAM Controller (SDRAMC) interfacing up to 256 MB and with on-the-fly scrambling
- Embedded voltage regulator for single-supply operation
- Power-on-Reset (POR), Brown-out Detector (BOD) and Dual Watchdog for safe operation
- Quartz or ceramic resonator oscillators: 3 to 20 MHz main oscillator with failure detection, 12 MHz or 16 MHz needed for USB operations. Optional low-power 32.768 kHz for RTC or device clock
- RTC with Gregorian calendar mode, waveform generation in low-power modes
- RTC counter calibration circuitry compensates for 32.768 kHz crystal frequency variations
- 32-bit low-power Real-time Timer (RTT)
- High-precision Main RC oscillator with 12 MHz default frequency for device startup. In-application trimming access for frequency adjustment. 8/12 MHz are factory-trimmed.
- 32.768 kHz crystal oscillator or Slow RC oscillator as source of low-power mode device clock (SLCK)
- One 500 MHz PLL for system clock, one 480 MHz PLL for USB high-speed operations
- Temperature Sensor
- One dual-port 24-channel central DMA Controller (XDMAC)
- Low-Power Features
- Low-power Sleep, Wait and Backup modes, with typical power consumption down to 1.1 μA in Backup mode with RTC, RTT and wakeup logic enabled
- Ultra-low-power RTC and RTT
- 1 Kbyte of backup RAM (BRAM) with dedicated regulator
- One Ethernet MAC (GMAC) 10/100 Mbps in MII mode and RMII with dedicated DMA. IEEE1588 PTP frames and 802.3az Energy-efficiency support. Ethernet AVB support with IEEE802.1AS Timestamping and IEEE802.1Qav credit-based traffic-shaping hardware support
- USB 2.0 Device/Mini Host High-speed (USBHS) at 480 Mbps, 4-Kbyte FIFO, up to 10 bidirectional endpoints, dedicated DMA
- 12-bit ITU-R BT. 601/656 Image Sensor Interface (ISI)
- Two master Controller Area Networks (MCAN) with Flexible Data Rate (CAN-FD) with SRAM-based mailboxes, time- and event-triggered transmission
- ISO CAN FD; ISO 1189801:2015 (Revision B only)
- Three USARTs. USART0/1/2 support LIN mode, ISO7816, IrDA®, RS-485, SPI, Manchester and Modem modes; USART1 supports LON mode.
- Five 2-wire UARTs with SleepWalking™ support
- Three Two-Wire Interfaces (TWIHS) (I2C-compatible) with SleepWalking™ support
- Quad I/O Serial Peripheral Interface (QSPI) interfacing up to 256 MB Flash and with eXecute-In-Place and on-the-fly scrambling
- Two Serial Peripheral Interfaces (SPI)
- One Serial Synchronous Controller (SSC) with I2S and TDM support
- Two Inter-IC Sound Controllers (I2SC)
- One High-speed Multimedia Card Interface (HSMCI) (SDIO/SD Card/e.MMC)
- Four Three-Channel 16-bit Timer/Counters (TC) with Capture, Waveform, Compare and PWM modes, constant on time. Quadrature decoder logic and 2-bit Gray Up/Down Counter for stepper motor
- Two 4-channel 16-bit PWMs with complementary outputs, Dead Time Generator and eight fault inputs per PWM for motor control, two external triggers to manage power factor correction (PFC), DC-DC and lighting control.
- Two Analog Front-End Controllers (AFEC), each supporting up to 12 channels with differential input mode and programmable gain stage, allowing dual sample-and-hold at up to 1.7 Msps. Offset and gain error correction feature.
- One 2-channel 12-bit 1 Msps-per-channel Digital-to-Analog Controller (DAC) with Differential and Over Sampling modes
- One Analog Comparator Controller (ACC) with flexible input selection, selectable input hysteresis
- True Random Number Generator (TRNG)
- AES: 256-, 192-, 128-bit Key Algorithm, Compliant with FIPS PUB-197 Specifications
- Integrity Check Monitor (ICM). Supports Secure Hash Algorithm SHA1, SHA224 and SHA256.
- Up to 114 I/O lines with external interrupt capability (edge- or level-sensitivity), debouncing, glitch filtering and On-die Series Resistor Termination
- Five Parallel Input/output Controllers (PIO)
- Single Supply voltage from 1.7V to 3.6V for Industrial Temperature Devices
- LQFP144, 144-lead LQFP, 20 x 20 mm, pitch 0.5 mm
- LFBGA144, 144-ball TFBGA, 10 x 10 mm, pitch 0.8 mm
- UFBGA144, 144-ball UFBGA, 6 x 6 mm, pitch 0.4 mm
|Part Family||SAM E70|
|CPU Speed (MIPS/DMIPS)||600|
|Program Memory Type||Flash|
|Program Memory Size (KB)||2048|
|Program Memory Size (KWords)||512|
|Auxiliary Flash (KB)||0.512|
|Secure Bootloader (CodeGuard™ Security)||None|
|Direct Memory Access (DMA) Channels||24|
|DRAM Memory Interface||Yes|
|Temp. Range Min.||-40|
|Temp. Range Max.||105|
|Operation Voltage Min.(V)||1.62|
|Operation Voltage Max.(V)||3.6|
|Max I/O Pins||114|
|Power On Reset (POR)||Yes|
|Internal Voltage Reference (Bandgap)||Yes|
|Internal Oscillator||4,8,12Mhz, 32Khz|
|Number of Comparators||1|
|Comparator max speed (ns)||100|
|Number of ADCs||2|
|Diff ADC Inputs||12|
|Max ADC Sampling Rate (ksps)||2000|
|Max ADC Resolution (bits)||12|
|Max ADC Sample/Hold (S/H)||1|
|Number of DACs||1|
|Max DAC Resolution (bits)||12|
|Programmable Gain Amp (PGA)||1|
|Max 16 Bit Digital Timers||12|
|Motor Control PWM Channels||16|
|Standalone Output Compare/ Standard PWM||24|
|Max # PWM outputs (including complementary outputs)||40|
|Output Compare Channels||24|
|Number of USB Modules||1|
|USB Interface||High Speed|
|Number of CAN Modules||2|
|Type of CAN module||CAN-FD|
|CAN Transmit Buffers||32|
|CAN Receive Buffers||64|
|Number of Ethernet Ports||1|
|Integrated Wireless Frequency||None|
|Quadrature Encoder Interface (QEI)||4|
|Peripheral Pin Select (PPS)/Pin Muxing||Yes|
|Temperature Range||-40C to +105C|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- MCU, 32BIT, CORTEX-M7, 300MHZ, LQFP-144; Product Range:SAM32 Family SAM E70 Series Microcontrollers; Architecture:ARM Cortex-M7; No. of Bits:32bit; CPU Speed:300MHz; Program Memory Size:2MB; RAM Memory Size:384KB; No. of RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- MCU 32-Bit SAM E70 ARM Cortex M7 RISC 2048KB Flash 1.2V/3.3V 144-Pin LQFP Tray | Avnet America
- CM7 2048kB Flash 384kB SRAM LQFP144 | Microchip Technology Inc
- MCU 32-Bit SAM E70 ARM Cortex M7 RISC 2048KB Flash 1.2V/3.3V 144-Pin LQFP Tray | Avnet Europe
- MCU 32-Bit SAM E70 ARM Cortex M7 RISC 2048KB Flash 1.2V/3.3V 144-Pin LQFP Tray | Avnet Asia
- Microchip ARM SAM Microcontroller ARM 300MHz 2MB / 384KB LQFP-144 2MB LQFP | Distrelec
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a ATSAME70Q21A-AN?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for ATSAME70Q21A-AN are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the ATSAME70Q21A-AN image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for ATSAME70Q21A-AN in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view ATSAME70Q21A-AN price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does ATSAME70Q21A-AN fall under?
The ATSAME70Q21A-AN is listed under ATSAME70Q21.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to ATSAME70Q21A-AN when available in the ATSAME70Q21 range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the ATSAME70Q21A-AN you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the ATSAME70Q21A-AN RoHS compliant?
This part has not been flagged as RoHS Compliant.
Which authorised distributors for ATSAME70Q21A-AN have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics, Avnet America, Microchip Technology Inc, Avnet Europe and Avnet Asia have stock available or on a lead time for ATSAME70Q21A-AN.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for ATSAME70Q21A-AN often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of ATSAME70Q21A-AN?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for ATSAME70Q21A-AN from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.