AT89C51AC2-RLTUM Part Information
High-performance flash version of the 80C51 single-chip, 8-bit microcontroller with a 32-KB flash memory block for program and data. Flash memory can be programmed in parallel or serial mode using ISP or software. The programming voltage is internally generated from the standard VCC pin. The device retains all features of the 80C51 and adds a 10-bit A/D converter, 2KB boot flash memory, 2KB EEPROM for data, a programmable counter array, 1024 bytes of XRAM, a hardware watch-dog timer, and a more versatile serial channel that facilitates multiprocessor communication (EUART). A fully-static design reduces system power consumption by reducing the clock frequency without data loss.
|CPU Speed (MIPS/DMIPS)||6.66666666666667|
|Program Memory Type||Flash|
|Program Memory Size (KB)||32|
|Program Memory Size (KWords)||32|
|Secure Bootloader (CodeGuard™ Security)||None|
|Data EEPROM (bytes)||2048|
|Operation Voltage Min.(V)||3|
|Operation Voltage Max.(V)||5.5|
|Max I/O Pins||34|
|Max ADC Sampling Rate (ksps)||62|
|Max ADC Resolution (bits)||10|
|Max ADC Sample/Hold (S/H)||1|
|CODEC Interface (I2S, AC97)||N/A|
|Watch Dog Timers (WDT)||Yes|
|Type of CAN module||None|
|Integrated Wireless Frequency||None|
|Temperature Range||-40C to +85C|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- C51AC2 32kF ADC EEP VQFP44 ind 5V GREEN | RS Components
- MICROCONTROLLER MCU, 8 BIT, 8051, 40MHZ, VQFP-44; Product Range:8051 Family AT89C51 Series Microcontrollers; CPU Speed:40MHz; Program Memory Size:32KB; RAM Memory Size:1KB; No. of Pins:44Pins; MCU Case Style:VQFP; MPU Core Size:8bit RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- AT89xx Series 32 KB Flash 1.25 KB SRAM 40 MHz 8-Bit Microcontroller - VQFP-44 | Future Electronics EMEA
- MCU 8-bit AT89 80C51 CISC 32KB Flash 3.3V/5V 44-Pin VQFP Tray | Avnet America
- C51AC2 32kF ADC EEP VQFP44 ind 5V GREEN | Microchip Technology Inc
- MCU 8-bit AT89 80C51 CISC 32KB Flash 3.3V/5V 44-Pin VQFP Tray | Avnet Europe
- MCU 8-bit AT89 80C51 CISC 32KB Flash 3.3V/5V 44-Pin VQFP Tray | Avnet Asia
- AT89xx Series 32 KB Flash 1.25 KB SRAM 40 MHz 8-Bit Microcontroller - VQFP-44 | Future Electronics
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a AT89C51AC2-RLTUM?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for AT89C51AC2-RLTUM are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the AT89C51AC2-RLTUM image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for AT89C51AC2-RLTUM in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view AT89C51AC2-RLTUM price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does AT89C51AC2-RLTUM fall under?
The AT89C51AC2-RLTUM is listed under AT89C51AC2.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to AT89C51AC2-RLTUM when available in the AT89C51AC2 range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the AT89C51AC2-RLTUM you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the AT89C51AC2-RLTUM RoHS compliant?
This part has not been flagged as RoHS Compliant.
Which authorised distributors for AT89C51AC2-RLTUM have stock available?
Authorised distributors including RS Components, Newark Electronics, Future Electronics EMEA, Avnet America and Microchip Technology Inc have stock available or on a lead time for AT89C51AC2-RLTUM.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for AT89C51AC2-RLTUM often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of AT89C51AC2-RLTUM?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for AT89C51AC2-RLTUM from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.