AT32UC3A1512-AUR Part Information
High-performance, low-power 32-bit AVR RISC-based microcontroller combines 512KB flash, 64KB SRAM, 10/100 ethernet MAC, full-speed (12 Mbps) USB 2.0 with embedded host capability, I2S, and a built-in audio D/A converter. The MCU achieves 91 Dhrystone MIPS (DMIPS) at 66 MHz while consuming only 40 mA at 3.3V. The Peripheral Direct Memory Access (PDCA) controller transfers data between peripherals and memories without processor involvement, drastically reducing processing with continuous large data streams within the MCU.
- Microcontroller Features Core
- High Performance, Low Power 32-Bit Atmel® AVR® Microcontroller
- Up to 91 DMIPS Running at 66 MHz from Flash (1 Wait-State)
- Up to 49 DMIPS Running at 33MHz from Flash (0 Wait-State)
- Memory Protection Unit (MPU)
- Multi-hierarchy Bus System Memories
- 512K Bytes, 256K Bytes, 128K Bytes Versions, Single Cycle Access up to 33 MHz
- 64K Bytes (512KB and 256KB Flash), 32K Bytes (128KB Flash)
- External Memory Interface on AT32UC3A0 Derivatives
- SDRAM / SRAM Compatible Memory Bus (16-bit Data and 24-bit Address Buses) System
- Power and Clock Manager Including Internal RC Clock and One 32KHz Oscillator
- Two Multipurpose Oscillators and Two Phase-Lock-Loop (PLL) allowing Independent CPU Frequency from USB Frequency
- Watchdog Timer, Real-Time Clock Timer
- 5V Input Tolerant I/Os
- Single 3.3V Power Supply or Dual 1.8V-3.3V Power Supply Package
- 100-pin TQFP (69 GPIO pins), 144-pin LQFP (109 GPIO pins), 144 BGA (109 GPIO pins) Temperature operating range
- Industrial (-40° C to +85° C) Peripheral Features
- USB 2.0 Device: Full Speed and On-The-Go (OTG) Low Speed and Full Speed
- Flexible End-Point Configuration and Management with Dedicated DMA Channels
- On-chip Transceivers Including Pull-Ups
- Ethernet MAC 10/100 Mbps interface
- 802.3 Ethernet Media Access Controller
- Supports Media Independent Interface (MII) and Reduced MII (RMII)
- One Three-Channel 16-bit Timer/Counter (TC)
- One 7-Channel 16-bit Pulse Width Modulation Controller (PWM)
- Four Universal Synchronous/Asynchronous Receiver/Transmitters (USART)
- Independent Baud rate Generator, Support for SPI, IrDA and ISO7816 interfaces
- Support for Hardware Handshaking, RS485 Interfaces and Modem Line
- Two Master/Slave Serial Peripheral Interfaces (SPI) with Chip Select Signals
- One Synchronous Serial Protocol Controller
- Supports I2S and Generic Frame-Based Protocols
- One Master/Slave Two-Wire Interface (TWI), 400kbit/s I2C-compatible Analog Features
- One 8-channel 10-bit Analog-To-Digital Converter\
- 16-bit Stereo Audio Bitstream
- Sample Rate Up to 50 KHz Debugger Development Support
- On-Chip Debug System (JTAG interface)
- Nexus Class 2+, Runtime Control, Non-Intrusive Data and Program Trace
|Part Family||A0/A1 Series|
|CPU Type||32-bit AVR|
|CPU Speed (MIPS/DMIPS)||91|
|Program Memory Type||Flash|
|Program Memory Size (KB)||512|
|Program Memory Size (KWords)||128|
|Secure Bootloader (CodeGuard™ Security)||None|
|Direct Memory Access (DMA) Channels||15|
|Temp. Range Min.||-40|
|Temp. Range Max.||85|
|Max I/O Pins||69|
|Power On Reset (POR)||Yes|
|Internal Voltage Reference (Bandgap)||Yes|
|Number of ADCs||1|
|Max ADC Sampling Rate (ksps)||384|
|Max ADC Resolution (bits)||10|
|Max ADC Sample/Hold (S/H)||1|
|Number of DACs||1|
|Max DAC Resolution (bits)||16|
|Max 16 Bit Digital Timers||3|
|Watch Dog Timers (WDT)||Yes|
|Max # PWM outputs (including complementary outputs)||13|
|Output Compare Channels||16|
|Number of USB Modules||1|
|USB Interface||Device + OTG|
|Type of CAN module||None|
|Ethernet||10/100 Base-TX Mac|
|Integrated Wireless Frequency||None|
|Peripheral Pin Select (PPS)/Pin Muxing||Yes|
|Temperature Range||-40C to +85C|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- Product Range:32-Bit AVR Microcontrollers; Architecture:AVR32; No. of Bits:32bit; CPU Speed:66MHz; Program Memory Size:512KB; RAM Memory Size:64KB; No. of Pins:100Pins; MCU Case Style:TQFP; No. of I/O s:69I/O s; MSL:- RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- MCU 32-bit AT32 AVR RISC 512KB Flash 1.8V/3.3V 100-Pin TQFP T/R | Avnet America
- 512KB Flash 100LQFP 85C green Reel | Microchip Technology Inc
- MCU 32-bit AT32 AVR RISC 512KB Flash 1.8V/3.3V 100-Pin TQFP T/R | Avnet Europe
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a AT32UC3A1512-AUR?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for AT32UC3A1512-AUR are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the AT32UC3A1512-AUR image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for AT32UC3A1512-AUR in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view AT32UC3A1512-AUR price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does AT32UC3A1512-AUR fall under?
The AT32UC3A1512-AUR is listed under AT32UC3A1512.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to AT32UC3A1512-AUR when available in the AT32UC3A1512 range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the AT32UC3A1512-AUR you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the AT32UC3A1512-AUR RoHS compliant?
This part has not been flagged as RoHS Compliant.
Which authorised distributors for AT32UC3A1512-AUR have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics, Avnet America, Microchip Technology Inc and Avnet Europe have stock available or on a lead time for AT32UC3A1512-AUR.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for AT32UC3A1512-AUR often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of AT32UC3A1512-AUR?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for AT32UC3A1512-AUR from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.