ADUC814ARUZ Part Information
The ADuC814 is a fully integrated 247 kSPS, 12-bit data acquisi- tion system incorporating a high performance multichannel ADC, an 8-bit MCU, and program/data Flash/EE memory on a single chip. This low power device operates from a 32 kHz crystal with an on-chip PLL generating a high frequency clock of 16.78 MHz. This clock is, in turn, routed through a programmable clock divider from which the MCU core clock operating frequency is generated. The microcontroller core is an 8052 and is compatible with an 8051 instruction. 8 kBytes of nonvolatile Flash/EE program memory are provided on-chip. 640 bytes of nonvolatile Flash/EE data memory and 256 bytes RAM are also integrated on-chip. The ADuC814 also incorporates additional analog functionality with dual 12-bit DACs, a power supply monitor, and a band gap reference. On-chip digital peripherals include a watchdog timer, time interval counter, three timer/counters, and two serial I/O ports (SPI and UART). On-chip factory firmware supports in-circuit serial download and debug modes (via UART), as well as single-pin emulation mode via the DLOAD pin. The ADuC814 is supported by a QuickStart™ Development System. The part operates from a single 3 V or 5 V supply over the extended temperature range −40°C to +125°C.When operating from 3 V supplies, the power dissipation for the part is below 10 mW. The ADuC814 is housed in a 28-lead TSSOP package.
- ANALOG I/O 6-channel 247 kSPS ADC 12-bit resolution ADC high speed data capture mode Programmable reference via on-chip DAC for low level inputs, ADC performance specified to VREF = 1 V Dual voltage output DACs 12-bit resolution, 15 u00b5s settling time Memory 8 kbytes on-chip Flash/EE program memory 640 bytes on-chip Flash/EE data memory Flash/EE, 100 year retention, 100 kcycle endurance 3 levels of Flash/EE program memory security In-circuit serial downlaod (no external hardware) 256 bytes on-chip data RAM 8051 based core 8051 compatible instruction set 32 kHz external crystal, on-chip programmable PLL (16.78 MHz max) Three 16-bit timer/counters 11 programmable I/O lines 11 interrupt sources, 2 priority levels Power Specified for 3 V and 5 V operation Normal: 3 mA @ 3 V (core CLK = 2.1 MHz) Power-down: 15 u00b5A (32 kHz oscillator running) On-chip peripherals Power-on reset circuit (no need for external POR device) Temperature monitor (u00b11.5u00b0C accuracy) Precision voltage reference Time interval counter (wake-up/RTC timer) UART serial I/O SPIu00ae/I2Cu00ae compatible serial I/O Watchdog timer (WDT), power supply monitor (PSM) Package and temperature range 28-lead TSSOP 4.4 mm u00d7 9.7 mm package Fully specified for u221240u00b0C to +125u00b0C operation
|Product Range||ADUC Family ADUC8 Series Microcontrollers|
|Program Memory Size||8KB|
|RAM Memory Size||256Byte|
|No. of Pins||28Pins|
|MCU Case Style||TSSOP|
|No. of I/O's||11I/O's|
|Embedded Interface Type||UART|
|Supply Voltage Min||2.7V|
|Supply Voltage Max||3.3V|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (07-Jul-2017)|
|EEPROM Memory Size||8KB|
|IC Generic Number||814|
|Logic Function Number||814|
|MPU Core Size||8bit|
|Memory Type||Flash EEPROM|
|Microprocessor/Controller Features||6-channel 247 kSPS ADC ADC high speed data capture mode 8 kbytes on-chip Flash/EE program memory 640 bytes on-chip Flash/EE data memory Flash/EE 100 year retention 100 kcycle endurance 3 levels of Flash/EE program memory security|
|No. of ADC Inputs||6|
|No. of Bits||8bit|
|No. of Timers||3|
|Number of bits In Timer||16|
|Number of bits in ADC||12|
|Operating Temperature Max||125°C|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- Microcontroller,814ARU 8k 3/5V ADC-12 A | RS Components
- A/D, D/A converter; 12bit; 247ksps; TSSOP28 | Transfer Multisort Elektronik
- 12bit ADC 6Ch Flash-MCU TSSOP28 | Schukat Electronic
- Microcontroller [Analog Devices] ADUC814ARUZ Microcontroller | Distrelec
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a ADUC814ARUZ?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for ADUC814ARUZ are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the ADUC814ARUZ image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for ADUC814ARUZ in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view ADUC814ARUZ price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does ADUC814ARUZ fall under?
The ADUC814ARUZ is listed under Electronic & Electrical Components > Semiconductors - ICs > Microcontrollers - MCU.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to ADUC814ARUZ when available in the Microcontrollers - MCU range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the ADUC814ARUZ you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the ADUC814ARUZ RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for ADUC814ARUZ have stock available?
Authorised distributors including RS Components, Transfer Multisort Elektronik, Schukat Electronic and Distrelec have stock available or on a lead time for ADUC814ARUZ.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for ADUC814ARUZ often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of ADUC814ARUZ?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for ADUC814ARUZ from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.