AD8009ARZ Part Information
The AD8009 is an ultrahigh speed current feedback amplifier with a phenomenal 5,500 V/µs slew rate that results in a rise time of 545 ps, making it ideal as a pulse amplifier. The high slew rate reduces the effect of slew rate limiting and results in the large signal bandwidth of 440 MHz required for high resolution video graphic systems. Signal quality is main- tained over a wide bandwidth with worst-case distortion of –40 dBc @ 250 MHz (G = +10, 1 V p-p). For applications with multitone signals, such as IF signal chains, the third order intercept (3IP) of 12 dBm is achieved at the same frequency. This distortion performance coupled with the current feedback architecture make the AD8009 a flexible component for a gain stage amplifier in IF/RF signal chains. The AD8009 is capable of delivering over 175 mA of load current and will drive four back terminated video loads while maintaining low differential gain and phase error of 0.02% and 0.04°, respectively. The high drive capability is also reflected in the ability to deliver 10 dBm of output power @ 70 MHz with –38 dBc SFDR. The AD8009 is available in a small SOIC package and will operate over the industrial temperature range –40°C to +85°C. The AD8009 is also available in an SOT-23-5 and will operate over the commercial temperature range of 0°C to 70°C.
- Ultrahigh Speed 5,500 V/u0001s Slew Rate, 4 V Step, G = +2 545 ps Rise Time, 2 V Step, G = +2 Large Signal Bandwidth 440 MHz, G = +2 320 MHz, G = +10 Small Signal Bandwidth (u20133 dB) 1 GHz, G = +1 700 MHz, G = +2 Settling Time 10 ns to 0.1%, 2 V Step, G = +2 Low Distortion over Wide Bandwidth SFDR u201366 dBc @ 20 MHz, Second Harmonic u201375 dBc @ 20 MHz, Third Harmonic Third Order Intercept (3IP) 26 dBm @ 70 MHz, G = +10 Good Video Specifications Gain Flatness 0.1 dB to 75 MHz 0.01% Differential Gain Error, RL = 150 u0002 0.01u0003 Differential Phase Error, RL = 150 u0002 High Output Drive 175 mA Output Load Drive 10 dBm with u201338 dBc SFDR @ 70 MHz, G = +10 Supply Operation +5 V to u00045 V Voltage Supply 14 mA (Typ) Supply Current
|No. of Amplifiers||1 Amplifier, 1Amplifiers|
|Supply Voltage Range||5V to ± 6V|
|Amplifier Case Style||SOIC|
|No. of Pins||8Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||85°C|
|Product Range||AD8009 Series|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (07-Jul-2017)|
|Amplifer Supply Voltage||5V to ± 6V|
|Common Mode Voltage VCM||3.8V|
|Gain dB Max||10dB|
|Input Bias Current||150µA|
|Input Offset Voltage||2mV|
|Op Amp Type||Low Distortion|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40°C to +85°C|
|Output Current Per Channel||175mA|
|Supply Voltage Max||6V|
|Supply Voltage Min||5V|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- Fast op amp,AD8009AR SO8 | RS Components
- Operational Amplifier, Single, 1 GHz, 1, 5500 V/ s, 5V to 6V, SOIC, 8 RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- Operational amplifier; 1GHz; SO8; 5÷12/±2.5÷6VDC | Transfer Multisort Elektronik
- Operational Amplifier [Analog Devices] AD8009ARZ Operational Amplifier | Distrelec
- AMPLIFIER - OP AMPS | Richardson RFPD
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a AD8009ARZ?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for AD8009ARZ are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the AD8009ARZ image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for AD8009ARZ in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view AD8009ARZ price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does AD8009ARZ fall under?
The AD8009ARZ is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Amplifiers & Comparators > Operational Amplifiers - Op Amps.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to AD8009ARZ when available in the Operational Amplifiers - Op Amps range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the AD8009ARZ you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the AD8009ARZ RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for AD8009ARZ have stock available?
Authorised distributors including RS Components, Newark Electronics, Transfer Multisort Elektronik, Distrelec and Richardson RFPD have stock available or on a lead time for AD8009ARZ.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for AD8009ARZ often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of AD8009ARZ?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for AD8009ARZ from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.