1) Built-In Biasing Resistors, R1 = R2 = 10kW.
2) Two DTC114E chips in one package.
3) Emitter(GND)-common type.
4) Built-in bias resistors enable the configuration of
an inverter circuit without connecting external
input resistors (see inner circuit).
5) The bias resistors consist of thin-film resistors lInner circuit
with complete isolation to allow negative biasing
of the input. They also have the advantage of
completely eliminating parasitic effects.
6) Only the on/off conditions need to be set for
operation, making the circuit design easy.
7) Lead Free/RoHS Compliant.