1) Built-In Biasing Resistors.
2) Two DTC114Y chips in one package.
3) Built-in bias resistors enable the configuration of
an inverter circuit without connecting external
input resistors (see inner circuit).
4) The bias resistors consist of thin-film resistors
with complete isolation to allow negative biasing uf06cInner circuit
of the input. They also have the advantage of
completely eliminating parasitic effects.
5) Only the on/off conditions need to be set for
operation, making the circuit design easy.
6) Lead Free/RoHS Compliant.