1) Built-In Biasing Resistors, R1 = R2 = 4.7kW.
2) Built-in bias resistors enable the configuration of lInner circuit
an inverter circuit without connecting external
input resistors (see inner circuit).
3) The bias resistors consist of thin-film resistors
with complete isolation to allow negative biasing
of the input. They also have the advantage of
completely eliminating parasitic effects.
4) Only the on/off conditions need to be set for
operation, making the circuit design easy.
5) Complementary PNP Types :DTB143EK
6) Lead Free/RoHS Compliant.