1) Built-In Biasing Resistors
2) Built-in bias resistors enable the configuration of
an inverter circuit without connecting external
input resistors (see inner circuit) .
3) The bias resistors consist of thin-film resistors
with complete isolation to allow negative biasing
of the input. They also have the advantage of
completely eliminating parasitic effects.
4) Only the on/off conditions need to be set
for operation, making the circuit design easy.
5) Complementary NPN Types: DTC143X series
6) Lead Free/RoHS Compliant.