917782-1 Part Information
|PCB Mount Orientation||Vertical|
|Number of Rows||1|
|Number of Positions||4|
|PCB Contact Termination Area Plating Material||Pre-Tin|
|Contact Underplating Material Thickness||.5 – 1.2µm, 19.68 – 47.24µin|
|PCB Contact Termination Area Plating Material Thickness||31.49 – 98.42µin, .8µm|
|Mating Post Length||.18in, 4.7mm|
|Contact Retention Within Housing||Without|
|Contact Mating Area Plating Material Thickness||31.49 – 98.42µin, .8µm|
|Contact Underplating Material||Copper|
|Contact Current Rating (Max)||3A|
|Contact Shape & Form||Square|
|Contact Mating Area Plating Material||Pre-Tin|
|Contact Base Material||Brass|
|Connector Height||9.8mm, .38in|
|PCB Thickness (Recommended)||1.6mm, .063in|
|Operating Voltage||250VAC, 250VDC|
|Centerline (Pitch)||2.5mm, .098in|
|Housing Material||Nylon 6/6 GF|
|UL Flammability Rating||UL 94V-0|
|Connector Mounting Type||Board Mount|
|PCB Mount Retention Type||Kinked|
|PCB Mount Alignment||With|
|PCB Mount Retention||With|
|PCB Mount Alignment Type||Locating Posts|
|PCB Connector Assembly Type||PCB Mount Header|
|Glow Wire Rating||Glow Wire|
|Connector & Contact Terminates To||Printed Circuit Board|
|Termination Method to Wire & Cable||Solder|
|Termination Method to Printed Circuit Board||Through Hole - Solder|
|Termination Post & Tail Length||3.2mm, .126in|
|Operating Temperature Range||-30 – 105°C, -22 – 221°F|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- CONN, HEADER, 4POS, 1ROW, 2.5MM; Connector Systems:Wire-to-Board; Pitch Spacing:2.5mm; No. of Rows:1Rows; No. of Contacts:4Contacts; Contact Termination Type:Through Hole Straight; Product Range:Signal Double Lock Series RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- Conn Wire to Board HDR 4 POS 2.5mm Solder ST Thru-Hole Loose Piece | Avnet America
- AMP 2.5,double lock,header,4 tab contact | Allied Electronics & Automation
- Conn Wire to Board HDR 4 POS 2.5mm Solder ST Thru-Hole Loose Piece | Avnet Europe
- Conn Wire to Board HDR 4 POS 2.5mm Solder ST Thru-Hole Loose Piece | Avnet Asia
- 2.5 S.D.L POST HDR ASY 4P STD PCB Connector Assembly Type: PCB Mount Header PCB Mount Orientation: Vertical Connector System: Wire-to-Board Number of Positions: 4 Centerline (Pitch): 2.5 mm PCB Mount Header Vertical Wire-to-Board 4 | Header & Receptacle | Part Number: 917782-1 | Internal Number: 917782-1 | 2.5 mm | TE Connectivity | TE Store
- 4 Position Through Hole Double Lock Press Fit Header Connector | Future Electronics
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a 917782-1?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for 917782-1 are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the 917782-1 image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for 917782-1 in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view 917782-1 price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does 917782-1 fall under?
The 917782-1 is listed under Connectors > PCB Connectors > Wire-to-Board Connectors > Wire-to-Board Headers & Receptacles.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to 917782-1 when available in the Wire-to-Board Headers & Receptacles range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the 917782-1 you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the 917782-1 RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by .
Which authorised distributors for 917782-1 have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics, Avnet America, Allied Electronics & Automation, Avnet Europe and Avnet Asia have stock available or on a lead time for 917782-1.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for 917782-1 often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of 917782-1?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for 917782-1 from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.