9-6318491-6 Part Information
|Number of Positions||220|
|PCB Mount Orientation||Vertical|
|Number of Rows||2|
|Contact Current Rating (Max)||.5A|
|Contact Base Material||Copper Alloy|
|PCB Contact Termination Area Plating Material||Tin|
|PCB Contact Termination Area Plating Material Thickness||39.37µin, 1µm|
|Contact Mating Area Plating Material Thickness||8µin, .2µm|
|Contact Mating Area Plating Material||Gold|
|Mating Post Length||1mm, 1.3mm|
|Stack Height||11mm, 13mm, 8mm, 10mm, .63in, 14mm, 9mm, 15mm, 16mm, 12mm|
|Connector Height||.292785in, 7.45mm|
|PCB Thickness (Recommended)||.2in|
|Dielectric Withstanding Voltage (Max)||200VAC|
|Centerline (Pitch)||.0197in, .5mm|
|Housing Material||High Temperature Thermoplastic|
|UL Flammability Rating||UL 94V-0|
|Connector Mounting Type||Board Mount|
|PCB Mount Alignment||With|
|PCB Mount Retention Type||Solder Peg|
|Mating Alignment Type||Polarization|
|PCB Mount Alignment Type||Locating Posts|
|PCB Mount Retention||With|
|Assembly Process Feature||Vacuum Cover|
|Ground Component Type||Grounding Plate, Grounding Contact|
|Connector & Contact Terminates To||Printed Circuit Board|
|PCB Connector Assembly Type||PCB Mount Header|
|Termination Method to Printed Circuit Board||Surface Mount|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40 – 85°C, -40 – 185°F|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- .5FHP08H,220,S,GIG,08/Sn,HT,NSYes,W/C | Newark Electronics
- Conn Board to Board PL 220 POS 0.5mm Solder ST SMD Tray | Avnet America
- Plug Conn;BtB Mezz;Vertl;220pos;2rows;UL 9v0.0;BLK housing;Polarized Alignmt | Allied Electronics & Automation
- Conn Board to Board PL 220 POS 0.5mm Solder ST SMD Tray | Avnet Europe
- Conn Board to Board PL 220 POS 0.5mm Solder ST SMD Tray | Avnet Asia
- .5FHP08H,220,S,GIG,08/Sn,HT,NSYes,W/C PCB Connector Assembly Type: PCB Mount Header PCB Mount Orientation: Vertical Connector System: Board-to-Board Number of Positions: 220 Centerline (Pitch): .5 mm PCB Mount Header Vertical Board-to-Board 220 | Board-To-Board Header & Receptacle | Part Number: 9-6318491-6 | Internal Number: 9-6318491-6 | .5 mm | TE Connectivity | TE Store
- FH 0.5BTB 220 Position Plug w/ Ground Assembly | Future Electronics
- FH 0.5BTB 220 Position Plug w/ Ground Assembly | Future Electronics APAC
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a 9-6318491-6?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for 9-6318491-6 are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the 9-6318491-6 image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for 9-6318491-6 in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view 9-6318491-6 price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does 9-6318491-6 fall under?
The 9-6318491-6 is listed under Connectors > PCB Connectors > Board-to-Board Connectors > Board-to-Board Headers & Receptacles.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to 9-6318491-6 when available in the Board-to-Board Headers & Receptacles range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the 9-6318491-6 you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the 9-6318491-6 RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by .
Which authorised distributors for 9-6318491-6 have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics, Avnet America, Allied Electronics & Automation, Avnet Europe and Avnet Asia have stock available or on a lead time for 9-6318491-6.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for 9-6318491-6 often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of 9-6318491-6?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for 9-6318491-6 from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.