828905-1 Part Information
|Cable Insulation Diameter||3mm, .118in|
|Cavity Diameter||5.2mm, .205in|
|UL Flammability Rating||None|
|Shore A Hardness||50|
|Resistance to Hydrocarbons||Poor|
|Seal Type||Single Wire Seal (SWS)|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40 – 266°F, -40 – 130°C|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- SEAL PLUG, JUNIOR POWER TIMER CONTACT; Accessory Type:Seal Plug; For Use With:Junior Power Timer Contact Crimped on Tube; Product Range:-; Gender:Plug; No. of Contacts:1Contacts RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- AMP Series 1 Position White Color Silicone Sealing Connector | Future Electronics EMEA
- Connector Accessories Seal Plug Loose Piece | Avnet America
- Gasket for wire; white; Øcable: 2.2÷3mm; Øout: 5.6mm | Transfer Multisort Elektronik
- Heavy Duty Sealed Connector Series (HDSCS ) Series Wire Seal | Allied Electronics & Automation
- SINGLE WIRE SEAL FOR J.P.T.CON. | Ralphs Industrial Electronic Supplies
- Connector Accessories Seal Plug Loose Piece | Avnet Europe
- SINGLE-WIRE-SEAL(5MM HOLE) | Boersig GmbH
- SINGLE-WIRE-SEAL(5MM HOLE) Connector Seal Type: Single Wire Seal (SWS) Cavity Diameter: .205 in Cavity Diameter: 5.2 mm Accepts Cable Insulation Diameter Range: 3 mm Accepts Cable Insulation Diameter Range: .118 in Single Wire Seal (SWS) .205" 5.2 mm 3 mm | Automotive Seal & Cavity Plug | Part Number: 828905-1 | Internal Number: 828905-1 | Alias Number: 80.265.00 | TE Connectivity | TE Store
- This plug-connector displays its excellent electric properties through rational processing and high stress. For single hole mounting, simple processing and device plug-in is provided.Typical application range: Sensors, Magnet valves or voltage supply | Conrad
- SINGLE-WIRE-SEAL(5MM HOLE) | Heilind Electronics Europe
- AMP Series 1 Position White Color Silicone Sealing Connector | Future Electronics
- SINGLE-WIRE-SEAL(5MM HOLE) | TTI Europe
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a 828905-1?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for 828905-1 are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the 828905-1 image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for 828905-1 in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view 828905-1 price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does 828905-1 fall under?
The 828905-1 is listed under Connectors > Automotive, Truck, Bus, & Off-Road Connectors > Automotive Seals & Cavity Plugs.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to 828905-1 when available in the Automotive Seals & Cavity Plugs range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the 828905-1 you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the 828905-1 RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by TE Connectivity.
Which authorised distributors for 828905-1 have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics, Future Electronics EMEA, Avnet America, Transfer Multisort Elektronik and Allied Electronics & Automation have stock available or on a lead time for 828905-1.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for 828905-1 often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of 828905-1?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for 828905-1 from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.